What The...(Chapter 40.)

I woke up. I took such deep breath, I sounded like a dying whale or something.

I was in a hospital.

"Oh thank goodness your alive!" Someone said, hugging me.

I decided to play dumb.

"Uh...And you are...?" I said, trailing off.

I felt a bandage on my head. Whatever I did, it must have been one heck of an impact!

"Uh...Lance? You know, the guy that has been giving you a hard time since day one?" Lance mumbled.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you."

Uncle Al appeared. "She lost her memory!" He said.

I think he was nearly tearing up.

"I'm kidding you guys."

"Don't do that again! I was worried..." Lance said.

"I think I'm hullicinating, but did Lance just say he was worried? Someone get him-" I was cut off due to Lance kissing me.

Then deep throating me.

"Uh..." Was all I could say after.

"Get the fuck away from my niece. No damn incest!" Uncle Al pretty much raged.

He grabbed Lance by the scurf of his shirt and dragged him away. "We're going back to Australia as soon as your out of here, Clamshell." Uncle Al said as he turned to the door, still dragging Lance.

"Thanks a bunch uncle!" I called.

"What the fuck just happened? That friken douche thinks he can give me a hard time, then fucking make out with me? IN FRONT OF MY UNCLE?! Dude! Lance is like...your step cousin...? I guess? Argh! And THIS is exactly why I prefer guys as friends! Less damned drama! Maybe I'll wake up from this someday, and realize it was all just a dream inside a dream? Yeah...Yeah! That's is! I'll wake up," I got up and started pacing around. My head still throbbed a little, but I didn't care: it sort of... Tickled.  

"I'll wake up, and Rayna will still be here...Marc would never have kissed me...But then Cindy and I wouldn't have made up...And Lance wouldn't have made-out, which I can live with!"

I pinched myself.

"Great, this is the reality I'm going to have live with. Where's that- Oh he beat me to it." I smiled.

My phone was on the table next to the bed I had just gotten out of, and so where my clothes. My phone was playing "Perfect" by Simple Plan.

The ringtone I had set for Marc. Mainly because he accepts me so damn easily, and knows I don't plan to perfect. mainly because no one is.

"Yello? Bobbi the Clamshell speaking." I said, relieved to be hearing a familiar voice.

But this was no familiar voice.