New Family

Mia's pov

Hi, I'm Mia. I'm 4, about to turn 5 soon. I've lived in the orphanage all my life. Mrs. Hannah says I was put into the orphanage when I was a baby, because my birth parents didn't have enough money to take care of me. Today, I was getting adopted. I knew I was, because my new parents originally picked me a year ago. But didn't get full custody until now. I packed my bag a couple of hours ago and was just waiting for them.

"You excited?" Mrs. Hannah asks cheerfully.

"YESS!!" I practically yelled. I've only seen pictures of them and once in person a long time ago.

Mrs. Hannah laughed. "Well, I'm glad your excited." We stood there in awkward silence. Soon two boys walked in. The boys seemed around late teens to early twenties. Mrs. Hannah went to assist them. I soon realize that those two boys were my new parents. I ran to them as fast as my little legs can go, dropping my bag in the process. I first hugged the one who i think is Raegan. I only went up to around his knees since he was really tall. Then I hugged, who I bet was Justin, but went a little over his knees, since he was shorter than Raegan.

"Awwwww, so this is our new little girl" Raegan said bending down to my height. I then let go of Justin and hugged Raegan again. He picked me up, whilst Justin went to pick up my bag.

"So all I need you to do is sign these papers and I need you to tell me who's last name you want her to go by." Mrs. Hannah asks cheerfully.

"She'll go by mine." Justin said. A minute later Raegan put me on the floor to sign somethings.

After they signed some papers, we went to their car. Making sure to say goodbye and hugged Mrs. Hannah before I left. Once we got to their car, Justin buckled me in and kissed me on the forehead. While Raegan put my bag in the trunk. We were listening to music and naming stuff we saw from outside the window. Soon my eyes felt heavy and I fell fast asleep.

Justin's pov

I soon hear light snores and look backwards to find Mia asleep. Gosh she was so cute. I took a photo of her since Raegan was driving and couldn't look behind him. Raegan and I made a promise that we didn't want her involved with the internet, until she was older.

~~~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME~~~

Mia's pov

I was woken up by Raegan who I now call dad. He carried me inside into a really big house.

"Is this your house?" I said eagerly.

"This is our house now." dad said while laughing.

Soon my other dad (Justin) came in. They took me upstairs to show me my new room. Inside my room was pretty bare. The walls were white and the floor was brown carpet. All my room had in it was a bed, a nightstand, a small desk, and some stuff animals.

"Sorry this isn't much. We wanted to take you shopping for new clothes and some stuff for your room when you got here." dad (Justin) announced.

"Do you like it?" dad (Raegan) added.

"I- I... love it!" I cheered running to hug my dads.

"Glad you like it." dad (Justin) said laughing with my other dad.

"Oh, look at the time it's almost 8. Lets get you some dinner than get you to bed. Does that sound good?" dad (Raegan) said.

I nodded my head. Dad (Justin) carried me to the kitchen. He put me down on the chair and to cook some mac and cheese. My other dad sat down in the chair across from me. Once dinner was ready dad (Justin) sat down in the chair in front of me, next to my other dad (Raegan), carrying three bowls of mac and cheese. We started eating dinner until dad (Raegan) spoke up.

"Okay, so your dad and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to call one of us something other than dad. You know just so none of us gets confused." dad (Raegan) asks. I didn't know what to say so I just shrugged.

"It's okay. You can just think about it for a while." dad (Justin) added.

We sat there in silence eating our dinner until I came up with the best name.

" Can I you papa instead of dad?" I asks while pointing to Raegan.

"Sure!" papa answered with a smile.

After we finished dinner, papa put the dishes in the sink. Dad carried me to my room and soon helped me change into my pajamas. Soon papa came to my room and helped dad tucked me in. Once I was in bed, dad and papa kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight sweet cheeks, love you." Papa and dad said in unison.

"Goodnight dad and papa, love you too." I answered back.

With that they left turning off the light and leaving the door open a little. I quickly went to sleep dreaming about my new life with my new parents.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
Welcome to our my new story, Adopted by Jaegan. I will try to have constant updates, but I am not certain that I will.
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!
- Brandie