Movie night

Mia's POV

We walked downstairs to the basement and I changed the tv to Netflix.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked Brandie.
"Uhh I dunno... Mean girls?"
"Something our dads wanna watch too!" I said. "What abouttt-" "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!" I yelled.
"yesss!!!" Brandie and I said jumping up and down.

I turned on the movie and paused it so we could wait for Dad, Papa, and Kale, Uncle Kale as I call him.
Brandie and I were sitting on the couch waiting when I said "Let's talk about Aiden and Mason!!" We looked at each other and giggled.
"Okaayyyy... Well umm... AIDEN IS SO CUTE!!!" Brandie practically yelled.
"Brandie shhh!!! Our dads are going to hear us!!" I said while laughing.
"Mason is cuter!" I blurted out.
"NUH UH!" Brandie said loudly and nudged me.
"YEAH HUH!" I said back.
We went on and on until finally I said
"So, what do you guys text about?"
"Uhh idk... random stuff I guess." Brandie said. "Have you guys said I love you yet?" I asked. "Yeah.." Brandie said then giggled.
"EWW!! You guys are gross!!" I said while giggling.
"Like you and Mason don't?!" Brandie asked.
We both sat there laughing until we heard someone say,
"So what about Mason and Aiden?"

Raegan's POV

Justin and Kale were busy showing each other stuff on their phones, so I decided I was going to go ahead and walk downstairs. I wanted to try to sneak up and scare the girls, so I was very quiet.
As I was halfway down the stairs, I heard Brandie blurt out "AIDEN IS SO CUTE!!!" I got really suspicious and couldn't help but keep listening.
I then heard Mia say "Mason is cuter!!"
I started thinking to myself, "oh no... oh no...." But I thought about it, and I dated people at that age. I was just going to let her be happy. I kept listening, and I finally decided to walk down the stairs completely.
The girls were on the floor laughing when I walked up and said "So, what about Mason and Aiden?" The girls looked at me and then looked back at each other.
"Uhhhh..." Brandie said. They started to giggle again.
"Cmon, tell me..." I said.
"I won't tell anyone! I promise...!"
"Well... Me and Brandie have boyfriends.... Mason and Aiden actually. Mason is my boyfriend, Aiden is Brandie's. Don't get mad at me for not telling you, we just started dating." Mia said.
"Yeah." Brandie said. "Has Aiden told Ryan and has Mason told Jack?" I asked.
"No, I don't think so." Mia replied.

I was about to say something else when Justin and Kale walked in.
"What did we miss?" Kale asked.
"Nothing! We're about to watch- .... What movie are we watching?" I said.
"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!" The girls yelled. "HELLLLL YEAHHHHH!!!!" Kale yelled.
We all laughed, and sat down to watch the movie.

////////////
Thanks for reading!! Next chapter will include a lot more Jaegan, I promiseeee!! Also sorry it was a bit short. Comment any chapter ideas, we will try to do them :) I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!
-Mia 💓

SOCIALS:
Instagram- @justin.x.beast
Musical.ly- @_miastalvey_
Snapchat- @miahayes74
/////////////
BRANDIES SOCIALS
Instagram-@jaeganandstalvey
Musical.ly-@woahits_meee
Twitter-@brandieblakee
Snapchat-@brandie.blake