Worthless

A/n:
Hey!
So you know how we had a "scheduled posts?"
But now we're thinking instead of a certain day we post, we'll post once that chapter before gets over 100 views.
I hope you understand.
It'll give us more time to write.
Thanks that's all enjoy your chapter!❤️
(This ones a tear jerker)

Brandie's POV

The next few days were a blur. Just a lot of recovering, sleeping, etc. I was still at Mia's house with Aiden and Mason, thank god they were there with us for those few days.

I woke up at 8:57 am on the basement couch. Aiden was on the couch with me, and Mason and Mia were on the big fluffy beanbag together. I was the only one awake, which was pretty surprising because I was usually the last one up.

By this point, all of our parents knew we were dating, along with Mason and Mia. They're all pretty cool about it. Anyways, today I really just felt down. I wanted to just sleep all my problems away, but I couldn't stop thinking about them. I had been trying to act happy for the past several days, but I can't help but feel sad.

There were so many things going on in my mind and I didn't know what to do.

"Good morning!" Aiden whispered from behind me.

I rolled over and gave him a fake smile. I was pretty good at that.

"Good morning." I said back to him.

I could hear Mia wake up, then it was Mason. Great. Everyone's up.

We all went upstairs to eat breakfast. Bacon, hash browns, waffles, and muffins, yum. I didn't talk much, but no one really noticed.. We later made plans to go to the mall, so we all got ready.

While I was waiting for Mia to finish getting ready, Aiden and I waited on the couch. I checked my Instagram, and I didn't know what to say. In my tagged photos, there was a picture of Aiden and some girl... kissing... My heart started beating so fast, and at that moment Aiden looked down at my phone.

"Where'd you find that picture?!" Aiden said shocked.

He began to explain the photo, but I was so fed up with everything I just ran to the bathroom as quick as I could and locked the door, sobbing.

"That picture is old Brandie!! Open the door!" Aiden started to yell.

I stopped listening. My brain didn't wanted to believe him, I sat on the bathroom floor with my head buried into my knees. Maybe this picture was old, but I wasn't sure. It looked pretty recent, and I couldn't think of anything else other than that he cheated on me.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes sobbing, but not just because of the picture. Everything the scenery brought back memories of, made me remember everything. That I was worthless, ugly, and no one wanted me. I used to be bullied very badly at school, and the bathroom reminded me of the times I used to come home, run to the bathroom, and grab the blade.

It had been 8 months since I had last touched a blade, and the memory of it made me anxious to cut myself again. I opened the bathroom drawer, and to my luck, there was an small box of blades. Perfect. I had forgotten about what was going on outside the door, and the words worthless, ugly, spoiled, lonely, kept flashing through my mind. It was more than just the picture at this point. I slowly picked up the blade and raised it over my left arm. A tear ran down my face as the sharp, silvery piece of metal touched my skin.

Just as the first cut had been finished, the door barged open. I could hear Aiden gasp, and Mia was behind him.

"How could you do this?!" He screamed.

He ran in and shut the door behind him so it was just us two. I watched as his eyes got teary, and he quickly grabbed the blade and put it back into the box.

"I'm so sorry Brandie. The picture is from 4 months ago, I would never cheat on you. You can trust me. Please, never hurt yourself again." He said.

"I trust you Aiden...." I could not stop crying. "It wasn't just because of the picture, it's because of everything. All the flashbacks. They all came to me just now, and I'm remembering how worthless I really am. No one loves me."

Aiden wiped a tear from my face.

"But I love you!! Your not worthless either! Trust me, we all care about you. Forget all the old memories. For me?" Aiden said.

He grabbed a rag and wet it, then placed it on my wrist. After everything was cleaned up, we sat on the bathroom floor hugging and talking for I don't know, maybe 15 minutes? Until we finally decided to come out of the bathroom.

I was still extremely upset, but I was going to try to be happy, for Aiden. We decided to not go to the mall until tomorrow, instead we all watched a movie in the basement.

Aiden's POV

11:47 pm. I looked over at Mia and Mason on one side of the couch, Mason passed out and Mia, almost asleep with Chloe in her arms. I would not go to sleep until Brandie was asleep. She had promised me she would not hurt herself again if I didn't tell anyone, but I still wanted to make sure she would be okay. So, we watched the movie until she finally fell asleep in my arms.