Movies?//pt.3

Aiden's p.o.v
So it is about 30 minutes into the movie and Brandie and I are holding hands. I'm kinda freaking out. I think she notices because she leans over to me and says to come out of the room with her. I say ok and we tell Mia and Mason we will be right back with candy.

"Hey what's wrong u seem off." she says with concern.

"Well every time we talk or hold hands or you smile I feel weak inside and sometimes I get really nervous that I will mess things up with us."

"Awwww your so cute oml don't worry Aiden honestly I feel the same way whenever I'm around you. Your smile, your laugh, everything, that's why I love you"☺️

"I love you too babe we should get back to the movie."

"Ok." she agrees.

Brandie's p.o.v
We walk back, hand in hand. But before we walk in Aiden, puts a gentle but passionate kiss on my lips. What he didn't know was that this was my first kiss, and it was just how I imagined it would be. He pulls away and we place our foreheads together he smiles. I see the reason I fell in love with him. We walk back to the theater and sit down and continue to watch the movie.
------Time skip to when the movie is over------

Aiden's p.o.v
So when the movie is over, we all get up Brandie and I fall behind Mia and Mason. We talk about random stuff. Gosh, I love this girl. We laugh and talk some more, she just makes me happy. We get outside and wait for Mia's dad to come pick us up. Brandie and I sit down and just talk. We look over and see Mia and Mason kissing, and we smile because we know they are just as happy as us. I lean in to kiss Brandie and she does the same. Then Mia's papa honks, we both run to the car. He smiles and drives us home.
-------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy I know it's been awhile but here is a short update I know it's all over the place but it's something I hope you liked it byeeee ilysm❤❤❤❤❤❤❤btw thanks for over 2k reads
Socials
Insta-jaeganandstalvey
Musical.ly-_brandiestalvey_