Please Justin?

Justin's POV

Raegan and I sat on the end, the girls sat in the middle, and Kale sat on the other end of the couch.
Everyone was watching the movie and I looked over at Rae.
He was staring at me, smiling.
I smiled back at him and pecked him on the lips.
He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder, and we went back to watching the movie.

20 minutes went by when I felt my phone buzz. I turned it over and there was text from "Babe😚💓" , Raegan.
We both looked at each other and smiled, then I unlocked my phone to look at the message.

Texts: (J-Justin/R-Raegan)

R- I'm bored, wanna go upstairs for a little?💓
J- But I love this movieeeee
R- babeee pleaseee? Just for a little? :(
J- fine, just say we have to go to the bathroom
R- Ily😚💓
J- ly toooo

We looked at each other again.
Then Raegan turned to Kale and said, "Me and Justin will be right back, we're gonna take a little bathroom break."
"But dad your gonna miss the movie!" Mia whined.
"We'll be quick." Rae promised.

We walked up the stairs and when we got to the kitchen I said "now what?"
Raegan smiled and grabbed my hand.
We walked into the bedroom, and he kissed me on the neck. He kissed me again and again, and even though I liked it I pushed away.
"Raegan, Mia is home, and Kale and Brandie are here. We can do this later." I said.
I backed away and we looked at each other for a second.
He held my hands again and said "I'm sorry babe, I just love you so much."
I felt bad so I gave him a kiss, a longer one.
"I'll make it up to you, I promise. Now's just not a great time." I said.
He kissed me one last time and we walked out of the bedroom.
As we were turning the hall to go back to the basement, we saw Kale walking up the stairs.
"Oooooohhh, you guys been getting feisty?" Kale said.
We both laughed and Raegan said "It's not what it looks like, let's go back downstairs."
I blushed and Kale laughed.

We walked back downstairs and the girls turned their heads when they heard us.
"It's almost the best part, hurry!!" Mia said while squirming on the couch. We sat back down on the couch and after a few minutes
our favorite song came on, and we all sang and danced to it.

Raegan's POV

I looked down at my phone and there was a text from "My babeh😍💓" , Justin.

Texts:

J- I promise, I'll make it up to you💓😙

I looked over at him and kissed him on the cheek, and he put his head on my shoulder.

////////////////
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried to put a little smut in it but obviously I'm not good at that😂 Comment if you want more Jaegan chapters! Also, chapter ideas? THANKS FOR 500+ READS!!!
-Mia :) 💓
///////////////