Movies? // Part 2

Mia's POV

(6:30 pm that night)

I looked at my clock, 6:29 it read. I got a text from "Brandie 💜😋"

Texts: (B-Brandie/M-Mia)

B: hey I'm getting ready rn what are you wearing?
M: idk yet, Wbu?
B: You know that brown high waisted skirt I have? Well I'm wearing that with a long sleeved black shirt. I don't want to dress up toooo much, but I still wanna look nice for Aiden
M: oh yeah, that skirt looks good on you. I'm about to get ready, I'll text you when I find out what I'm wearing
B: k

I walked to my closet and opened it. I went straight to where I keep my nicer clothes, and saw my flowy grey dress. I usually wore it with black leggings or jeans, since it was pretty short. I grabbed the dress, and took off my clothes that I was already wearing. The dress slid on nicely, and I turned around to the mirror to see how it looked on me. Seeing myself in a dress automatically made me very uncomfortable. I looked myself up and down and I was disappointed. I just couldn't see myself wearing this dress, or any of my dresses.

25 minutes passed of me trying on my dresses, skirts, and nice shirts, but I didn't feel right in them. I eventually gave up and chose one of my normal day outfits, black cropped jeans, my red and white magcon hoodie, and black converse. I looked in the mirror again and smiled, I felt much more comfortable in these clothes.
I walked to my bathroom and started to fix my hair. My hair just wouldn't cooperate. I would put my light brown hair in ponytail, a braid, anything I could think of, but none of it looked good on me. I had given up, and just left it down, but straightened it. I looked at my makeup bag and thought to myself, "eh" , and walked out of my bathroom.

At 7:04 I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Papa was driving Brandie and I to the movies.
"Hi." Brandie said.
She looked me up and down and asked, "is that what your wearing the movies?"
"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" I responded.
"Oh nothing, just wondering" Brandie said with a smile.

We left soon after that.

"I'll pick you up at around 10:00, ok?" Dad said as Brandie and I were climbing out of the car.
"Ok dad." I said.

We watched as the car pulled away, and started walking into the theater. We walked in and immediately saw Aiden and Mason sitting at the tables, near where we order our popcorn and drinks. I waved to them as we walked towards them.

Aiden's POV

"I just hit 30k on Instagram!" I heard Mason say as I was turning my head towards the door.
All I could focus on was Brandie. Her half up half down, long, blonde hair. Her smile. Her eyes. Everything. She is so perfect.

"Aiden? AIDENNNN?!???" Mason yelled while waving his hand across my face.

"Oh, sorry. 30k? Wow man! Congrats!" I said.

I turned back to the girls, and they walked over to the ticket booth to buy their movie tickets.
Mason and I got up and walked over to Brandie and Mia.

"Hi." Both of the girls said as we approached.

Mason and Mia did sort of like a half hug, it was pretty cute.

"Wassup? Mason and I can go get popcorn and drinks. " I said.

"Ok, that'll be great. Just wait for us at the hall entrance." Mia said.

When we were all ready, we walked down the hallway to the room we were watching the movie in.