Rumors // Part 2

"Excuse me." I mumbled, walking towards the bathrooms.

"Um?" she annoyingly said. "Where do you think you're going? Can't you see me?"

I spun around with a disgusted look on my face.

"Shouldn't you be getting to class?" I replied.

She stared at me dead in the eyes.

"You know what Mia?"

"Huh." I mumbled.

"Life isn't always as great as it seems. Continue to believe you're little miss perfect, but life is going to stab you in the back. Just watch." She replied with a "hmph" and strutted away.

I stared at her for a second as the bell rang. Oh shit, I thought to myself, I'm going to be late.

I could not focus on my teacher that morning. "Continue to believe you're little miss perfect." What the hell is she talking about? I've never thought I was superior to anyone else. She's only upset I didn't want her using me, she's getting to her head that she's a bitch, and going at my family and I for it.

~

As soon as the dismissal bell rang, I sprinted to the front of the school, and to the fountain. Brandie was there, waiting.

"I don't know what to do!" I groaned we took a short cut to Brandie's house.

"I mean, it's just a simple little rumor. You're parents are obviously gay for each other-"

We laughed.

"Today is only the first day" I said. "Who knows how far this can go. What if it ruins our reputation?"

"Stop worrying so much." She replied.

~

"I'm bored. It's Friday. We need to do something." I told Brandie, laying on my bed.

She jerked up with a grin on her face.

"Well... There is this party tonight..." She slowly said, knowing I would disagree.

"Brandie. No. You know I hate parties." I replied.

"Cmon!! You need to be social, in like, real life.. Besides, that rumor doesn't even like exist anymore. Pleaseeeeeee?!" She begged. 

"Fineeeee. Only because it will stop me from worrying about that rumor. "  I said knowing i wouldn't win this fight. 

last post heres an old draft