Oh No

Reagan's P.o.v
Mia, Brandie, and I are going to the fair today because it was a 3 day weekend. I promised them we would do something. Right now we are driving there both of the girls are in the back seat. We are almost there.

We are at a stop light when I hear Mia and Brandie scream, "WATCH OUT!!!!!!"

I look forward and see a car rushing towards me. I quickly jump over the girls and then it all goes black.

Justin's p.o.v
I am starting to get really worried. Raegan and the girls left around 3 and it is now 6. Every time I call any of them, it goes straight to voice mail. I start to freak out. I hear my phone ring, I pick it up and my heart instantly drops and my eyes start to water.

------the convo ------
Dr-Hello is this Justin Blake?
J-Yes it is who is this??
Dr-This is Doctor.Jaymes I am sorry to inform you but Your boyfriend your daughter and your niece (Brandie) have been in a car accident.
J-WHAT HOSPITAL!
Dr.J-St.Marys United Hospital
J-I will be there
Dr.J-ok see you Mr.Blake
-------End of Convo------
At the Hospital

Justin's p.o.v
I run into the hospital and go to the nurse's station. I yell at the nurse and ask her where Raegan and the girls are.

I already called Kale but he and Elane were on a trip to Hawaii. That's why Brandie was with us. He said for me to stay with her until he can be back.

The nurse told me I have to wait in the waiting room. So I walked there and sat down, not too long after a doctor came out.

"Raegan Beast, Mia Beast, And Brandie Garrah!?" the doctor called

I jump up and run to the doctor. He says they will be ok, but Mia got a concussion. He said that Brandie keeps asking for Kale and I. Mia keeps asking for me, and how Raegan is. He tells me their room number.

I go see Raegan first. He is awake. Right when I walk in, he smiles. I run to give him a hug and kiss his forehead.

He tells me to go check on the girls. I kiss his cheek again and go see the girls. I go to Mia first and give her a hug, neither of them are awake.

So I give Brandie a hug. The doctor said I can take all of them home once they wake up. So I just sit in a chair and wait. It was all good until.......

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Ok so sorry about the cliffhanger but it will be worth it don't remember to vote on the story ilysmmmm❤🦄