What Happened!?

Justin's p.o.v
All of a sudden Brandies machine started beeping. I ran out on the verge of tears to get a doctor, and in less than a minute there were 7 doctors circling around Brandie. They told me to go wait in Raegan's room so I went to his room, and right when he saw me he jumped up and ran over to me. I told him what was happing and he ran to the girls room , pushed the doctors, and ran to Brandie. She wasn't breathing. I broke down and couldn't stop crying. I heard Raegan calling someone, and then a scream from the phone, but I don't know who it was.

Aidens POV

I was watching Netflix when I got a call from one of Brandie's uncles, Raegan. I picked it up and he told me Brandie was in the hospital. not breathing. I screamed and dropped the phone.

I got my mom to drive me to the hospital, and when we got there I ran to the nurses station and yelled at her "WHERE IS BRANDIE GARRAH I NEED TO SEE HER I NEED TO SEE MY BABY!!"

I was so shocked and I didn't know what to do.  The nurse told me to wait in the waiting room, but then I saw Raegan he came up to me and hugged me.

I told him I need to see her, so he took me to her room. I ran in and the doctor said they got her back. They said she had just reacted to her medication, and that when she was in and out she kept asking for Aiden.

I grabbed her hand and held her hand, at this point I didn't care who saw us I just needed my baby to wake up!

I noticed Justin and Raegan looking at me, they just smiled and walked out of the room. I love Brandie so much, I don't know what I would do without her. I just hope she wakes up soon.

Mia's POV

I woke up and saw Aiden, and at this moment all I wanted was Mason. I called out for my phone, I'm guessing Aiden thought it was Brandie cause he shot up and looked right at her. He realized it wasn't and turned towards me.

I asked him if he could text Mason, but he said he already did and that he is talking to my dad and papa. I said ok, and waited.

I saw Mason coming and he ran to me and hugged me. I was so happy to see him, I probably would have had a panic attack if I didn't see him soon. I told him I needed a nap, so held my hand and I went to sleep.
------------------------------
Ahhhhh ok ik this is bad but the next part is Kales p.o.v so just leave patient anyway ilyasm thanks for over 3k reads I love yall❤❤❤

*I edited this 2 days after it was posted because there we a lot of errors, hope you enjoy! ~Mia*