Finally (smut)

(Time skip to later that night)

Raegan's POV

Mia went home with Brandie and Kale, which means Justin and I had the whole house to ourselves.

"Babe, wanna watch another movie?" Justin said.

We were already on the couch, so why not.

"Sure baby, you choose." I said in a cute voice.
He smiled at me, then started scrolling though Netflix.

"Twilight? Grease?" He asked while still scrolling.

I could tell he was trying to choose a romantic movie, he's so cute.

"How about 50 Shades of Grey?" I said.

He looked at me and grinned, then started to search for it on the tv.

I grabbed a lot of blankets and pillows, to make the couch cozy.

"Found it!" Justin said.

We layed back on the couch and Justin put his head on my chest.

Throughout the beginning of the movie, we went back and forth pecking each other, I would kiss Justin on the forehead and he would peck me on the lips.

Around 25 minutes into the movie, I zoned off. All I could think of was Justin. His smile, his laugh, his lips, his body....

"We don't have to watch the movie if you don't want to." He said.

"No it's okay babe, I just got distracted." I replied.

"By what?" He asked in his cute little voice.

"You babe...." I said.

I looked down at him, he was still on my chest.
He looked up at me, then started to kiss my neck.

He started to get more and more into it, which made me moan softly.

"Babeee" I said while groaning.

Justin paused, then said, "I just kind of realized how lucky I am to have you..."

"Sometimes I think the same about you ba-" I was cut off by Justin violently but smoothly placing his lips onto mine.

By then I was laying in the couch completely, and he was on top of me.

We continued to make out, each of us gasping for air which made it even sexier.

Justin started to yank at my hoodie, instructing me to take it off.

I didn't want to stop, neither did Justin, so I quickly took it off.

I didn't have anything on underneath it.
We continued to kiss each other, on the lips, neck, jawline, basically anything on our upper body.

He paused while on top me, and sat up.

He looked me up and down and said "Damn babe, you're hot as frick!!"

I giggled.

"Have you seen yourself? I just wanna frick you 24/7!!" I basically yelled.

We both laughed.

"Well I want to frick you too, right now in fact." Justin said, then grinned.

"Glad you feel the same way" I said.

We stared at each other with smiles on our faces.

I grabbed the back of his head, and softly pulled it closer to mine. We started to make out again, gradually moving faster. I pushed his head down a bit, down to my jawline. He sucked up and down my jawline, which caused me to moan. I tilted my head back and squeezed my eyes shut. He eventually moved down to my neck. I grabbed his butt and he giggled, which made me giggle.

We continued kissing and sucking on each other, and the moans got louder and louder.

"Babe there's not enough room here." I said between kisses and moans.

Justin was very focused, I don't even think he heard me say anything. I slowly moved closer to the edge of the couch, and eventually got off, while Justin was still on top of me.

"Baby, let's go to our room." I said.

"K... " he groaned.

His eyes were still closed and he was still on the couch. I stood up from the ground, and directed for Justin to let me hold him while we walked to our room. He jumped on me, placing his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. Justin continued to kiss me, leaving love marks on my neck. I walked up the stairs with Justin still around me, and we eventually got to our room.

I placed Justin down on the bed, and walked over to the light switch. I dimmed the lights, then grabbed a lighter.

"Babeeeee...." Justin said. "Come here, I want you..." he whined.

"Justin baby, one second." I responded.

I quickly walked over to the dresser with the lighter in my hand, and lit all of the candles. I tuned around to see Justin with his clothes off, only in his underwear. I grinned at him, sexually, then quickly slid my pants down my legs. Once I was out of my pants, I ran over to the bed and jumped on Justin playfully.

"Careful Babe!!!" Justin said then giggled.

Justin had quickly taken control of me, rubbing his body against mine while holding my head.

/////////////

FINALLY A SMUT CHAPTER! There will be a part 2 of this chapter, which will probably have a lot more "graphic" smut😂💓 anyways, I worked really hard on this, and hope you guys enjoyed, because you've been asking for this chapter for a while. Sorry for not posting for a bit, we have been busy. As always, vote on this chapter and comment any chapter ideas/suggestions. Love you guys!!!
-Mia 💓

SOCIALS:
Instagram - justin.x.beast
Musical.ly- _miastalvey_
Snapchat- miahayes74
Twitter- whoaaitsmia

/////////////