Caribou

Texts : (B-Brandie M-Mia)

Brandie- I'm almost there
Mia- k, I need to tell you something
Brandie- yes?
Mia- I'll tell you when you get here!! 😂
Brandie- ughhh fineee
Mia- you tell me what your news is when you get here and I'll tell mine 👀
Brandie- k, I'm pulling in ur neighborhood rn
Mia- ok see you in a min💓

*Brandie and Kale walk up to their house*

Brandie's POV

I ring the doorbell and Raegan opened the door, followed by Mia.

"Hey guys! Come in." Raegan said.

We walk in and Dad and Raegan start talking. I walk up to Mia.

"Let's go to your room." I said.

Mia and I raced up the stairs, laughing. When we got in her room, I closed the door.

"Ok tell me the news!!", I immediately said.

"No you tell me your news first" Mia said anxiously.

"Ok. Sooo.... AIDEN MAY HAVE ASKED ME OUT...!!!" I blurted out.

"OMGG!!! GUESS WHAT?!?! MASON MAY HAVE ASKED ME OUT!!!" Mia basically screamed.

"WHAT REALLY?! OMG!!!" We both sat there on her bed squealing, when all of a sudden Justin walks in.

"Why are we screaming?!" Justin said.

Mia and I looked at each other and started giggling. "Dadddd!!!" Mia said while laughing.

"Anyways, I came in here to ask if you wanted to come to Caribou with us?" Justin asked.

"Do you wanna go?" Mia turned to me and asked.

"Duhhh...! I love Caribou!" I said.

We walked downstairs with Justin, and Dad and Reagan were already walking out the door.

"The girls are coming with us." Justin said loudly so they could hear.

"Oh great.." Kale said sarcastically, and we all laughed.

All five of us got into my dad's car. On the way we listened to all our old favorite Justin Bieber songs.

*Time skip to when they get there*

Mia's POV

We walked in Caribou and there were these two girls sitting inside. The blonde girl looked at us and immediately nudged her friend, the brunette.

They both looked back at us and yelled "Justin!!! Raegan!!!"

We all looked at them and waved back.

They ran up to us and the brunette asked. "Can we have a picture?"

"Sure, of course" both my dads said.

We took pictures and the girls hugged us all, then they finally sat back down when we started to order our drinks.

We were going to stay at Caribou to finish our drinks, but Brandie and I suggested watching Netflix when we get home. We all walked inside when we got home. We sat around for a few minutes talking.

"Why don't you girls go downstairs and put on a movie? We'll be down there in a few minutes" Kale said.

"Ok." Brandie and I said, then we walked downstairs.

///////////////
HEY GUYS!!! I (Mia) wrote this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it! I'll definitely be writing more chapters soon. Like and comment if you enjoyed ❤ also, comment any chapter suggestions/ideas if you want to read anything specific :))

SOCIALS-
Instagram- @justin.x.beast
Musical.ly- @_masonstalvey_
Snapchat- @miahayes74
50 reads for next chapter!!!
///////////////