New room

Mia's POV

Papa woke me up this morning at around 9:00 am, I'm not that sure. Today Dad and Papa are talking me to go shopping for my room, which should be fun. I am going to make it all blue with white trim, those are my favorite colors and always have been. After we ate breakfast, Dad took me upstairs to get ready. We chose out a grey and white romper, with sandals, and Dad put my hair up in pigtails. Once we were finished getting ready, I walked to the car with Papa and he helped me into my car seat. We then drove to the furniture store, and then the mall for clothes.

~~~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE DRIVING HOME ~~~

Justin's POV

After 3-4 hours of shopping, we finally decided we had gotten everything we needed to make Mia happy. For the room we bought her a toddler bed, a dresser, a nightstand with a blue lamp, and many new clothes that Raegan and I let her pick out. She seemed to enjoy that. When we arrived home, Rae and I set up everything while Mia watched T.V. in the living room. Soon we set everything up and put her clothes away, Raegan went and made pizza for us.

Man i love them so much!

(If the words are in italics, that means they are thinking it)

Raegan's POV

After the family ate the pizza I made, Justin took Mia upstairs to get ready for bed.

"Goodnight sweet heart!" I shouted up the stairs.

"Goodnight Papa!" Mia responded with a smile.

I soon finish cleaning up everything from dinner. Justin seemed to be talking longer than I thought, so I went upstairs to check on them. As I opened Mia's door, there was Justin, running his hands through Mia's hair, singing her a song. She was already asleep. I stood there for a couple of minutes, before I signaled that I was there. When Justin heard me, he quickly stopped singing, and looked over at me.

I smiled at him, he was such a good father. As he stood up from Mia's bed, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he pulled me into a tight hug. We let go a few seconds later, and walked out of her room, making sure we were very quiet. It was late and Justin was exhausted, so we got ready for bed. Justin fell asleep in my arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry this chapter was kinda short, it was mostly a filler chapter to make things more organized. The next chapter is going to be a lot more exciting. (spoiler there is gonna be a few new characters) Thanks for reading!

~Brandie

*EDITED BY MIA 4/1/17*