Vampires at my house-#1

by: scarletjones123

This book is work of Fiction. All rights reserved.

**Credit of this Lovely cover of my first book on wattpad, goes to S.J. FitzgeraldStefxJulia

💟💟💟

I love to read fantasy stories and I would like to become part of it. I know this sounds like childish but I'm fed up of my life. No Adventures, No Excitement, No Astonishment............... I know my life is too boring. But I keep on ignoring this fact because if I think too much on this topic I feel very sick and pathetic, I hate this feeling.

I keep myself busy in sketching and reading books to stay away from this kind of negative thoughts that makes me miserable but unfortunately I am not yet fully successful to overcome this type of negatively from me.

My best and only friend is Lisa. We both grew up together. We studied from same school and we are yet together in same college in our last year of higher education. In the teenage almost everyone is in love relationships though it's been temporary basis but at least they are enjoying with their partners but I preferred to stay single. I didn't get any interest in any of the boy because I don't like being stalked by the boyfriend all the time and I wouldn't like to be betrayed by someone, so I don't trust any boy. 

*************

And For Anime Lovers,

you can imagine these characters for this story. (Justin and Kate )

Don't forget to vote, comment & share this book with your friends

* Check out my other book - "Love me till eternity" in Romance genre. Don't miss the fun reading this book.  Please read it, I am sure you will like it. *

~~Blurb~~

"Rishab don't say sorry please. I know it hurts for the first time." She smiled weakly. He smiled at her innocence. She didn't even realize that he did it purposely because he didn't trust her. But now it was not right time to explain her about his mistake. It was high time, she wanted him and he wanted her badly and desperately.

"Rishab" she asked cupping his cheeks in her palm

"What love?"

"Will you love me....till eternity?"

She asked him looking deep into his dark brown eyes. He held her eyes and kissed her forehead with so much love and affection and said, "I will always love you with my heart and soul till eternity, promise" She smiled contently through the tears of joy.