Vampires at my house-#18

I ran from there with Lisa. We ran desperately to save our dear lives. Lisa was completely scared to death.

"I am really sorry Kate. I am feeling very guilty for all my things; I didn't trust you. I hurt you so much," She was gasping in her sobs.

"You are forgiven. Don't think so much. NOW RUNNNN" I said in rush.

We were running, running and running. Our skin was being stabbed by the broken branches of the trees and sharp pointed shrubs but we really don't care about that pain at all.

After some time suddenly I realized that Lisa is not behind me.

Oh god... where is Lisa? "Lisa... Lisa, Where are you?..." I called her name for number of times but no response. My body was quivering like hell. Where did she vanish?

While searching for Lisa, now I reached on big empty ground with shinning moon. Still there is no sign of human residency. All around of me is only forest trees and horrendous silence. "Where are you Lisa? Where are you?" I am completely scared now. Is she alright? Or something has wrong with her? My heart panged in fear.

Suddenly I hear someone growls and shiver ran down my spine.

One strong wind blown and Justin appeared right in front of me.

My stomach squeezed in pain, orbs widened in terror. He caught me. He caught me. Jesus! what should I do now. I can't even run, he is too fast.

"Robin caught Lisa and he must have turned her into vampire by now. It's better if you surrender yourself." Justin said calmly.

"You all are cruel, mercy less monster. You turn my Lisa into monster." I broke down in tears. I nearly collapsed on my knees.

"Please don't cry Kate. Please don't cry." He said darting his hands to support me.

"Don't touch me. I hate you and I hate you forever. You can't understand what is love, what is friendship; you are far away from all these things. You can't think beyond your dirty hunger and lust. You are just a bloody vampire; Heartless and Ruthless", I screamed in utmost hatred.

He was nearly stumbled hearing my words. Now his eyes were looking pained and guilty.

He stunned for a while and then his lips parted,

"I...I ....am sorryyy Kate. I really sorry" he stuttered and then continued "You are free. I love you and I would love you forever and ever. But I realized now that I hurt you so much. I spare your life. You are free to leave."

Suddenly Kara appears from nowhere and screeched,

"NOOOOO, You are not doing this Justin. Are you out of your mind. You are risking your own life. I won't let you do that"

"Stop it Kara. You promise me that you will not harm her rather you will protect her. Just promise me." Justin said in most persistent voice.

"Nooooo, no, please don't" Kara was screaming again and again.