Vampires at my house-#12

"Oh...I thought Justin and you..." Robin said smiling teasingly.

"Don't you dare Robin" I said aggressively.

"Oh come on Robin. You know how she is. Although Justin looks dam alluring and hot, it's not just her cup of tea to drool on sexy boys. So chillax" Lisa shoved Robin playfully.

"Anyways, Actually I forgot to say one thing. Finally our parents are here for some business purposes, they have invited you for dinner today. So Lisa, Kate you both are coming." Robin said insistently.

What is going in their mind? Do they are planning to make us vampire tonight. No way, I can't let it happen. I want to refuse this invitation for our dear lives.

"Oh really, that's great. It's pleasure to come. We are coming." Lisa exclaimed.

"No, we can't come. Sorry. Actually we have to go to beauty parlour for doing some hair spa and facial. I have already taken appointment. So may be on another day if you don't mind?" I said hurriedly in apologetic tone. I was praying that Lisa will keep mum for a while and ask me the reason for refusing the invitation then. But who am I kidding? As expected....

"Kate what's wrong with you. I've been waiting for this day for ages when his parents will ask me to meet them, and today as it happen, you are recoiling from that. Care to tell me why?" Lisa blustered on me disbelievingly. While Robin and Justin looked slight mad over my statement.

I realized that she is completely oblivious from the worst truth of our life which we didn't even dream is to come up eventually. And I am totally helpless to save us from this freaking disaster.

"Relax Lisa. I was just kidding. Obviously I know how much you are excited to meet your In-laws. I was just checking out your expressions." I said putting fake smile on my face just as attempting to calm down the atmosphere.

"Oh Kate, you shocked me." She smacked me playfully.

Unfortunately I had to say this for the sake of Lisa. I can't see her unhappy as well I know I couldn't manage the situation in front of two dangerous vampires who would definitely kill us if I spew the truth now. I could refuse the invitation for myself but how can I let her go alone in danger. So I reluctantly agreed.

"I will pick you up and will go to their home together. Okay." I said to Lisa.

"Actually it's not going to happen. Because its already fixed that I am going to pick Lisa and Justin will pick you up. Ok. He already informed your mom same. So I think there is no trouble at all." Robin said snaking his arms around Lisa.

It's very clear to me now that Robin and Justin don't want me to unveil their truth to Lisa. And they did it smartly. But I am stubborn too. I won't give up that easily.