Vampires at my house-#13

Justin' POV

I took one packet of blood from fridge and poured into glass. Slowly taking sip of blood my mind drifted towards thought of Kate.

My heart beats only for the one girl that is Kate. Her only presence full fills me in and out and I felt myself very lucky to have her. I know I didn't have her completely by my side. But it is going to happen one day when I will give her new life.

Unlike other boys, I do not want sexy blonde girl to be my girlfriend. Many girls drool on rich sexy boys and play dirty games just to acquire perks of relationship. But Kate never thinks like that. She is different. She is pure hearted and selfless girl I have ever seen. That's why she is special for me.

I could sense she is not happy in her life because she does not want to fall in love though her heart need it, she denies the fact that life comes out miserable unless the sprinkle of Love.

I want her to get her true happiness of life. I want her to become passionate about love. Because love is the only thing makes our lives complete. I wish I could hug her tight and she could feel the warmth of my love, I wish if she could hear my heart want her desperately.

May be my love is one sided and forceful too but I couldn't help it as it is the inevitable weakness of the vampire venom and naturally applicable to all vampires. Once we found our soul-mate we can't retreat. Vampires cannot turn into human, that's why Kate and Lisa have to become vampire to settle in our lives.

Kate' POV

My mind is still irritated as I couldn't manage to avoid their freaking invitation for dinner. I picked out a very simple brown colour full sleeved shirt and light blue colour denim from my wardrobe. My mind snapped at something and I decided to keep knife in my bag in case if someone attacks us, I can manage hopefully, because I read it somewhere that steel can harm vampires.

Doorbell rang and my mom opens the door.

"Hey Justin.....Nice to see you dude, It's been quite a while" I heard the voice beneath my room. My mom was greeting him.

"Nice to see you too, Aunty. How are you?"

"All good dear, have a sit, would you like to have some coffee?"

"No, it's fine aunty, maybe next time for sure."

"Ok"

"Kate, get ready, Justin is here" My mom yelped from downstairs.

"Coming MOM...."

I brushed my hairs and let it fall on my shoulders, quickly grabbed my bag and climbed downstairs.

As I enter the living room, Justin winks at me naughtily and I roll my eyes.

"You should have worn something different Kate. You have that pretty orange color gown. I think you'll look more beautiful in that" my mom grumbled.

"Chill mom, it's just a casual dinner nothing special. And I am actually fine with this attire, now let me go." I rolled my eyes. Kissing her lightly on cheek, I said bye to her.

So basically I am ready to go with vampire to their house for dinner but I am really scared inside, trying very hard to calm myself down. Relax Kate, you can do this. Yes you can.

"Hello kitty, are you going to take your ass down in the car. We are getting late" Justin snaps me up.

Without saying a word, I moved to take my sit in car, deliberately avoiding looking his face.

"By the way, you are looking nice." Justin said switching on the car.

I avoid him and turn my head to look outside the window.

----------------------

Keep on reading, Vampires at my house, because there is lot more to come.

If you really enjoying this story please don't forget to drop your love just by hitting that star and you can give your comment also.

Lots of Love,

Scarletjones