Vampires at my house-#20

Kara teleported us to the place, Where Justin was encircled by the group of vampires.

Justin was staring at the ground hopelessly like his world has doomed.

They walked him towards the center of the ground, murmuring some strange sound. Then one of the vampire appeared suddenly in front of Justin; holding sharp weapon in his hand. My legs and hands were began to shiver but I gathered all of my leftover strength and cried out,

"STOPPPPPPPIT, for god sake STOP IT" I screeched loudly and ran extremely fast towards Justin AND I EMBRACED HIM IN MY ARMS TIGHTLY. SO MUCH TIGHT, NOT TO LET GO HIM FROM MY LIFE, NEVER.

"I am so sorry Justin

"I am so sorry Justin. I was loon. Please forgive me." I said gasping on my words as tears made their way to fall down on my cheeks.

He astonished and smiled happily then hugged me back.

"We don't have much time Love birds....Justin go on. Make her vampire right now." Kara said snapping both of us.

Cold chills ran through my back. But now I was ready; ready to become vampire, ready to become his soul-mate.

He felt my emotions and leaned forward to whisper in my ears,

"Don't worry my love, I would make it delicately, trust me. You just close your eyes"

I smiled lightly. And I closed my eyes but not in fear. I trust him now.

His silk soft lips touched my surface of the neck and then I felt stabbing pain of his fangs. It's hurting but still bearable.

As the venom entered in my blood, my whole body went numb and I melted in the arms of Justin.

..................

His venom is part of his soul. Now it is running in my body along with my blood, inebriating my each part of the body, making me realize that we are made for each other. We belong to each other.

He did it. I can't believe. I can't believe; I am turned in vampire. Oh gosh! it's not really that bad which I was cursing all time.

"Our souls are connected now. From this moment we are married couple" Justin said gently kissing my cheek.

"Married? When did we get married?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He tucks my hair behind my ears and said softly,

"Oh Kitty, when I bite you and injected my venom, from that moment we are married couple; this is how vampires get married" 

As our souls mingled with each other not to mention, same had happened with Robin and Lisa in the presence of all the creatures of night world and our Lord moon, shining brightly in the dark sky; blessing us with love and eternity.

..................

{ And what about our parents, you must think?

We hid the dark secret from our parents and we got married again as per humans' custom. }

The End...... 

Thank you for reading this story !

Please do vote, comment and share with your friends if you liked it.

Have a wonderful day guys ! xoxo !!