Vampires at my house-#5

Justin's POV

Robin left both of us alone and then he jumped out of the window while Kate got more panicked and she fainted in my arms. I knew this would happen, but that was Robin's idea, we both had little fun to scare Kate. I could clearly hear her little heart wasbeating faster when she saw transformation of Lisa into Robin. Anyways, I love her.

Yes I love her a lot but she always takes me granted As I am 19 years old and she is 20 therefore she couldn't even think of being my girlfriend not even in her dreams. I tried many times to make her realize my love for her but she didn't budge.

What's wrong with her god, why she doesn't want any boyfriend for herself, she is pretty looking girl and smart enough and I can't stop myself to live without her.Now this is being tragedy of my life that she could not sense my feelings for her.

I dropped her on the bed as gently as possible. Her body was so fragile and sleek. She was looking completely mesmerizing to me as her pretty face looked so calm and adorable.

Her eyes were closed and her soft curly hairs were little messed up and waving on the surface of her forehead which I removed slowly besides her head. Her sweet blood gushing through her nerves was inviting my thirst but I struggled hard to dissipate this feeling from my mind.

Ohh I think she is waking up now........