Vampires at my house-#15

Wandering in dark chilly night under the dark but glorious sky, and rubbing my both hands, I am basking in the beautiful, breath taking moonlight. I don't remember how I got here but I am enjoying the moment and feeling very peaceful here. Suddenly one cold breeze passes making me shiver and I felt my waist snaked by two strong arms. Before I could turn my head he made me face him.

I am unable to see his face, my eyes got blind folded just in second. I am breathing heavily, pushing him hard, trying to free myself, but I am too weak,

"Let me go, please let me go. What are you doing? Who are you?" I am constantly asking gasping in fear but getting no answer. He clutched me tightly to stop my twitching and one loud yelp escaped from my mouth.

My eyes snap open and I sat up in my bed from my sleeping mode. Kind of God! It was just a dream but a horrendous dream. I am still panting heavily.

Why this is happening. Why vampires are actually there, Why they are existing even. Why they want human bride. Why they want me and Lisa. I have so many unanswered questions. My life is going to become hell with those bloody vampires. They will separate me from my parents, I can't live without them.

I can't think of drinking blood. Ew! how could I live being vampire, heck. I wanted to divert my mind. I should go to sleep now. Tomorrow I will tell everything to Lisa, by hook or crook I want to tell the secret to Lisa.

...................***

Once we attended all lectures, I quickly clutched Lisa's hand.

"Hey Kate, slow down, where are you taking me"

"Don't ask me questions now. Just follow me."

....................

Finally I am actually going to tell her

"I know you won't believe me.... but..... You have to believe me Lisa."

"Dear, say now. Of course I believe you."

"Please don't be panic. It's not easy thing for you.......Robin is not suitable for you. You have to forget him."

"Kate you must be kidding me right." she stammers.

"Robin is vampire Lisa and Justin too. They are planning to convert us into vampire. They admitted it in front of me. I saw by my own eyes that they are vampires."

"Enough Kate, Don't dare to say a single word because I am not going to hear you anymore. You can't see even your own good, how can you suggest me this shit. I am leaving."

"Lisa wait, Lisa, I am not lying, they have hidden the truth from you." I yelled using all of my strengths but my words just disappeared behind her back. She left, I lost Lisa. She didn't trust me. I am poor girl. I couldn't make it.

I slump down on couch feeling numb for a while before I headed to climb down stairs in disappointment. I felt there's no strength in my legs. I am feeling dizzy.