Vampires at my house-#4

I slowly unlocked the door with little hesitation.

"Hey Justin...." I sighed. "Come in little boy."

"Hey stop calling me little boy. I am just one year younger than you." he complained.

(Justin was 19 years old and I was 20 but I like to tease him. he was younger brother of Robin. That's why I know him very well. He looks very cute and innocent just like kid, when he gets annoyed.)

"Oh come on. Don't mind it my little boy." I said smiling. Justin rolled his eyes.

"So how did you here today?" I asked.

"Just to see what's up with you." he said smirking.

"Lisa has come just an hour before. She is in my bedroom." I walked him towards my room.

As we entered in my room Lisa stood up quickly. Then next thing I saw Lisa's body was starting to become smoky.

"LISA...!!" I literally screamed out. Lisa's body was taking different shape. Eventually her body turned into Robin's body.

My nerves started shaking and my body was about to slump on the floor but Justin caught me in his arms. Robin was at the edge of the bed but then he appeared exactly in front of us. Again I started screaming.

"Calm down Kate. We are not gonna hurt you. Trust me." Justin told me soothingly as his hands were rubbing my back gently. But it couldn't help me.

I started to cry. "Oh God please please help me, please save me god, Mumma, daddy please save me." I started twitching in his arms.

"Relax now, I am going Kate. You both enjoy. OK. Have fun." Robin said to me smiling.

"All the best Justin" Robin said while shaking his hand.

Then he jumped out of the window. My head was spinning by now but this time I passed out.