Vampires at my house-#14

After some time I am here at the house of vampires. Totally clueless of what is going to happen next.

One beautiful lady greeted me just I entered the house with Justin. I nearly jumped on my skin when he introduced her that she is his mother, she was looking so young and beautiful to her age. After five minutes, Robin arrived with Lisa, Mrs. Swift turned to welcome Lisa.

I was watching nervously here and there. Justin grabbed my hand and led me to her sister with her two little adorable kids playing with cute dolls in their little hands. His sister Kara, greeted me with slight hug and pleasing smile on her face. Her kids were so beautiful and naive, I had ever seen in my life. I was about to hug and caress them but my brain tugged me back as those kids were vampire kids. Lisa held those kids very lovingly without any hesitation, not to mention she was totally oblivious about the fact.

Robin took Lisa toward one room, maybe to his bedroom. Justin was caught and dragged by his sister's kids. As he was busy in playing with his nieces, my eyes traveled to the library followed by my steps I headed into library room at their house.

It was huge library with so many shelves holding numerous books. After glancing over numbers of books my eyes snapped at one book naming 'The Dark Secrets of Vampires'. Woah so the luck is on my side. Now I could probably get solution to save my life. I quickly put that book in in my bag.

"Kate", voice comes behind me. Mrs. Swift called my name and walked over to me.

"Yes auntie" I stammered a little.

"Justin was saying correct , you are so beautiful and cute, you are just perfect for him"

I wanted to scream at her, that I am not ready for all this bullshit but I tried to stay calm.

"Justin really loves you lot. He cares for you. I request you, never break his heart. He is genuine and loyal. You can always trust him."

I only nodded my head just to please her but I really don't care what she's talking.

.........................

I saw the food skeptically which they offered to us. Lisa was seemed alright so I began to chew my food slowly but still fearful inside, I can't help.

.........................

Finally we finished, and finally I am safe at my home.

I quickly pull my bag and dug my hand to pick out book which I have stolen smartly but what is this.......

This book is naming 'Love Games'. Oh crap! crap crap crap.

My mobile vibrated as message pops on my mobile,

"How's the book kitty. Must read, Night! Muhhhhhh!

Love you,

Justin."

I bite my teeth hard in anger. Shit, he knew it and had already replaced the book.