Vampires at my house-#17

Justin' POV

Moon is our lord. Today is full moon night. Glorious moon is shining brightly in the sky, ready to give his blessings. This night is special, very very special, for all those vampires who are on the verge of getting their soul mate. Today is my wedding day.

We all are gathered here at our house in Vampiria, far away from human habitats.

My sister Kara and his husband have teleported Kate and Lisa here as both the girls are in deep slumber.

I got Kate now in my hands, she is so fragile, I placed her carefully on my bed.

She is still in deep slumber. I can't take my eyes off her, she is looking absolutely naive in her sleeping form. I gently tuck her hair behind her ears and pull sheets on her.

My soul is silently talking with her.

I am going to give you a new life Kate. I will turn you in to vampire. Once I done it, you would be mine forever.

"Justin, come here. You have to complete some procedures, let her sleep for a while." my mom calls me.

I simply nodded and followed her.

Kate' POV

Why these people are talking so much. Please stop talking. I can't sleep. But the voices are constantly slamming on my ears. I sat up quickly, rubbing my eyes vigorously.

I found myself on king size fluffy bed in huge unknown room. What is this place? How did I come here? Voices are coming from window. I tip toed to the window and peer around. A wired feeling stirred in my stomach as I saw the people in black cloaks. They all were praying something under the moonlight. I couldn't recognize what they were praying but one thought hit in my mind that they all were not human beings. They were vampires.

If I am here then Lisa also must be here. I tiptoe to the next bedroom and fortunately I got her. Thank god, I quickly thanked in my mind.

"Lisa wake up. wake up Lisa. Lisa." I shook her back and forth.

She snaps open her eyes and stares me in shock. Before she could speak up, I wrapped her mouth, motioning to calm down. She wriggles.

"What is this happening? Kate, where I am?" she asked me shockingly.

"Shhh!! Low your voice. We are at vampires' house. They have kidnapped us."

She widens her eyes in afraid. I tiptoe her to the window and she saw vampires, she is about to pass out but I hold her.

"Lisa you can't pass out. We have to handle it bravely. Let's move from here. This way." That was the backyard of that mansion. "See, no one is appearing this side. Let's go."

Finally we managed to get off from that horrendous mansion.

...............