Vampires at my house-#3

"Lisa....hello.... Lisa" I rocked her.

" Yes...."she stuttered.

"You looking spaced out, Is anything wrong?" I said.

"Oh....Nothing, I am just tired today." Lisa said rubbing her forehead.

"Then I will make lemon tea for you, you should have it" I said as heading toward kitchen. But Lisa grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Wait, I don't want anything for now. You sit down here. I want to say something very very important to you." she said with serious face.

"What happened Lisa, anything serious?" I asked warily.

"Do you believe in vampires?" Lisa asked me.

"Yes I do, but only in fantasy world." I laughed.

"Don't laugh dear, I am very serious." Lisa said (again with same serious face.)

I tried to control my laughter.

"Now listen to me very carefully, you are going to become vampire soon." Lisa said warily.

"Enough Lisa....Don't start up now. Do you honestly think I am going to scare of your words?" I said containing my laughs.

"Nope, I am dam serious." She said coldly. 

I rolled my eyes. "What are you saying? Have you lost your mind? You should take rest dear. Just go to sleep for a while." I said tapping on her head.

Suddenly the doorbell tinkled as I nearly jumped out of my skin.

I went to the door, I was little scared about Lisa's talking but I just brushed off my thoughts as I know the difference between reality and fantasy. She must be reading too much books of fantasy. I rushed to the door and unlocked it.

: