Vampires at my house-#2

I only trust on my parents and Lisa. Lisa is beautiful, little weak in studies but she is very charming and talkative. In first year of college she got boyfriend, Robin. Robin is tall and handsome guy. He is truly a gentleman. So I am happy for Lisa. But nowadays she couldn't give me much time. I accepted this situation involuntarily. No option, she was my best friend and she had to spend time with her boyfriend also. Still I admire her because at least she was trying to give me her some of time.

(Kate is in her bedroom laying on the bed and reading the book naming 'Glorious mystery'. Lisa suggested her to read this book so she is reading)

Doorbell rang out.

"Oh oh who came now?" I mumbled.

Doorbell is still ringing.

"Coming..... "

I opened the door, "Ohhh Lisa here you are...." I said hugging her.

"Heyyy hii Kate...." Lisa said smiling.

I closed the door and we rushed to my bedroom.

"Where are uncle and aunty? "Lisa asked with searching eyes.

"Mom and dad went out for the anniversary party of my dad's friend. They will come late." I told her.

"Oh, Ok... " she sighed.

"What would you like to have, tea or coffee?" I asked her but she looked very tense.