Vampires at my house-#7

"Kate, now listen to me very carefully. You can't harm me. Because I am thousands time stronger than ordinary humans. Why are you so worked up? Didn't I say I'm not going to hurt you." He said with warm voice letting my hand go.

"As you say, you are not going to hurt me then what makes you to come in my and Lisa's life." I said putting my arms across my chest.

"The reason is I love you. I want to fill your life with happiness. I desire to shower you with my love. You are my love at first sight. I was always dreaming that one day you'll definitely realize the same which I feel for you. But you proved it that you didn't want to fall in love ever. That's why I took this step." He said staring me as my eyes widened at his reply.

"I am quite handsome, good looking, strong and muscular enough. All the girls of college go crazy for me but you, you never showed any interest in me. Why can't you fall in love with me? why?" he said looking straight in my eyes.

"Because I don't want to fall in love, I don't want any relationship. I always looked you in the point of view of good friend and nothing more than that. And after knowing your truth I can't accept you anymore. I never dream to marry with monster. I would prefer to die instead to marry with you. You get that?" I yelled irritatingly.

Then I realized that I infuriated Justin. I hurt his ego. shit shit shit!! he is looking very angry now. He started snorting crazily. His eyes were blazing red.

I felt my mouth dried out. Just as he was stepping towards me firmly, My legs started hobbling now. I was taking my steps backwards slowly hoping not to fall but he kept walking over to me.

At one point my back slammed against the wall of my room as he reached very close to me. My brain alerts me to run so I tried to escape but he already restrained my hands and legs.