Vampires at my house-#11

Dam Lisa! She didn't hear me rather she didn't even bother what I wanted to say. How could she do that. I slung my bag on shoulder and went to the library.

"hii there!" Justin came in library.

"Oh no, not again" I slammed my head into book.

"hii beautiful.... what's up" he said smiling.

"Please leave me alone." I said through gritted teeth.

"It hurts Kate, don't behave like this. I missed you so much don't you miss me?" Justin said gazing my eyes.

"Not at all." I rolled my eyes.

"But we are good friends." he said in pained voice.

"It was all fake. You guys lied us. Now don't create any scene in library. let me concentrate on my studies." I said nonchalantly.

"Sure. But you know one thing, I can make you run after me." Just as he said, he snatched book from my hand and he began to run. I also ran after him. I started panting as I ran too fast.

but where is he? I peered around but I couldn't see him. dam of him!

I heard the giggle of Lisa and Robin from the corner, they were oblivious of my presence.

She was shaking and moaning in pleasure as He was snuggling around her exposed neck and shoulders, running his hands on her back gently. (she had worn pink tank top and dark blue skinny jeans) I began to pray about he would not bite her, god please save her. My heart started pounding crazily.

Suddenly a knowing voice comes from behind me.

"Bad manners Kate", Justin said impishly smiling at me. My head snaps up and I shoot him a glare.

"Shut up. I was only checking whether he was going to make her vampire. Did he have already made her vampire?" I said looking him skeptically.

"Not yet. But one day she will become a super strong vampire and you too my sweetheart." He said smiling wide.

"Whatever! Just return my book. I am going." I said trying to dissipate fear rising in my stomach.

"As if I would let you go. Have some fun kitty." He said with piercing eyes while heading surely toward me.

"Justin No.... I will scream Justin." I stammer nervously and peered around. Oh no.... No one is here. I'm stuck here. My little heart panged in fear. Now I am regretting so much for my stupidity, what was the need to chase him for the book. Stupid Kate!

"Hey Justin, Kate, what are you both doing here?" Lisa asked us in rush while watching us blankly. I felt her like an angel. She saved my ass today and I am feeling so grateful to her. I could see that Justin's face was faded while I spotted Robin's lips were curved with knowing smile.

"We have just dashed here only to look where you guys were?" I said plastering fake smile on my lips and acting like nothing had happened just.

"Yeah she is right" Justin nodded in agreement.