Chapter 2: Smile😆📸

Y/N's POV

While Lena was relaxing near the waves I decided to venture around the beach and take different angles of the buildings.

I point the camera up and nearly drop it from what I see in the viewfinder... it was Park Jimin gawking at my camera from the terrace of the hotel he was staying in... I don't realize that I have taken a picture until I hear a "click" sound from the shutter.... as soon as I take the pic I look at the camera to see if what I saw was real or just wishful thinking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

As soon as I walk outside onto the terrace at first I only glance at the waves but then I see some light reflecting on my left side...

I look over to see what it is. It was a beautiful girl wearing a blue bikini holding a camera up to where I was standing..
I froze at my spot unsure of what to do in this situation.

"Click" I heard the sound come from the camera, snapping me back out of my trance-like state..
I quickly grab onto jungkook and force him to squat down with me in order to hide...

He yells at me, "Hyung, what the hell?!"
"Shhhhh... she might hear us..." I say to him covering his mouth with my hand in order to muffle his complaint.