Chapter 3: PARTAYYY time🎶

Y/N's Pov

I slowly place my camera down on the sand and approach where he was standing..
"Jimin oppa?" I ask cautiously

"I'm sorry if I startled you... I wasn't expecting anyone else to be on the beach..."

"Yah! Let go of me!" I overhear what sounds like Jungkook's voice and then I hear a thud as if someone was shoved and fell over over...

Jungkook hears someone laughing down below the terrace so he gets up and greets the person...

"Ohhh hello my name is Jeon Jungkook..." Jungkook says to me as he stands up
"Ne anyounghaseyo op- ani Jungkook-shi..." I shyly smile up at him.. (oh my hearteu he is so gorgeous in real life..)

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

Aish this maknae thinks that he can disrespect his hyung... I will show him who is older... I gruffly brush myself off and proceed to put him into a headlock yelling at him, "We need to leave for the party being held at the WINGS club"

"Aww hyung I wanted to talk to the girl more..." Jungkook pouts at me (introducing the international playboy Jeon jungkook😁)

I glance over to the girl once more and do a gentle bow and then give her a smile before entering back inside the hotel with a complaining kookie...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Y/N's POV

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!!! LENA!!!!!!!!" I scream at her while running to where she was tanning...
"Whaaaa?" Startled she falls off of the chair and lands face first into the sand

"First, sorry for scaring you... but you won't believe who I just saw and talked to!" I'm literally bursting with excitement and adrenaline is rushing through my veins because I keep bouncing up and down...

"Okay who?" Lena asks me while brushing off the sand from her body
"I saw and took a picture of Park Jimin, but the person I talked to was Jungkook" I glance over at her waiting for her reaction...
"Wait... PARK JIMIN?! The sexy mochi?!" She squeals out at me grabbing onto my shoulders

"Yes! Anyway the most important part is that they are going to perform at the club we are going to later!" I smirk and raise my eyebrows at her, hoping that she will get the hint...

"Omygawd... we have to get ready!" She says to me while taking my hand and running to the nearest bathroom...