Chapter 2

After dismissing the meeting Isabella leaves the meeting hall and goes up to her room to help her little girl. Then as she goes to place her little girl down on the bed she realises that she must name her. She thinks about names for her then she finds the one that will suite her perfectly, Tori Rose Beckett. Rose being her mother's middle name.

After putting Tori down to bed, Isabella goes to make sure her best friends are alright. Isabella walks out of her room, down the hallway and makes a left, to the first door on the right. She walks into Sky's room and finds all her friends there, well that's a bonus she thinks to herself.

Isabella walks over to them and sits down on the middle of the bed, gypsy style. 'You girls alright?'

The girls look down when they reply, 'Yes alpha'.

Isabella looks at them with wide eyes, she thought that out of everyone they would be the least formal. 'You guys don't have to use my rank, I'm your best friend, the rule doesn't apply to you guys' Isabella says with a small smile.

'Sorry Isabella, it's just after everything that has happened in the last twenty-four hours it feels like we need to.' Sky starts.

'We're sorry, we can't imagine how hard this must be for you, if we can help then just let us know, you know we will do anything to help' Grace finishes as Molly nods her head in agreement.

'It's ok girls, yes this is hard, probably one of the hardest things that we'll have to face but at least we're facing it all together, I mean come on I know this sucks but we'll get through it just like everything we've been through together'.

The girls all smile at Isabella as they say their thanks.

'That's what best friends are for right?' Isabella asks them with a smile playing on her lips.

'I thought best friends were for using and abusing' Grace says while laughing.

They all start giggling at that, because well let's face it, they all need a distraction right now. Isabella gets up and hugs all of the girls separately before they all go in for a group hug. Isabella laughs as they all wipe their tears and she walks to the door. As she opens it three guys stand in the doorway, one with his fist about to knock on the door.

Isabella looks at them weirdly and asks what they are doing. Isabella looks at the guy in the front, it was Jason, the other two were Jake and Luke. Isabella raises her eyebrow and looks at Jason directly 'Well?'.

Jason replied 'We were looking for you alpha'.

Isabella nods her head then realises something 'Why are you looking for me, unless something is wrong, what's wrong and why didn't you mind link me?' she says quickly.

'You had your mind blocked alpha' Luke said.

'We just wanted to come and let you know that we found your baby girl wandering around the pack house and we didn't know what to do so we came and found you and like yeah, we didn't know if you already knew but yeah she's in the living room' Jake mumbles.

Isabella looks at them and smiles before she replied. 'I didn't know so thank you guys, next time though, try mind linking one of the girls and ask them to let me know'.

~

Sky walked out of her room after the other three had left. Her eyes widening as she followed the most intoxicating scent she has ever smelt. She knew one thing, it could only be the scent of her mate. She had been waiting for him for two years, all of the girls have had no luck finding their mates.

Sky only found one problem with it, the scent of her mate had another girls scent mixed in with it. Sky walks to the door that the scent was radiating off the most and listened to the girl who was talking.

'Cain, we've been dating for two years now, we haven't found our mates and I think that it's time to take the next step, Cain please mark me'.

A growl rises through Sky's throat and chest as she slams her fist into the door, she pushes it off its hinges only to find something that shatters her heart.