Chapter 35 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

One of my pack members throw me a shirt and I quickly place it over my body, the ring of fire had killed all the rogues about two minutes ago and I was using my water powers to put the flames out. I was just finishing putting the flames out when I saw a piece of paper on the ground right in the middle not burnt or anything. I picked the piece of paper up and read it silently.

'you think you have won but you have not, we will come and get you, you think you are safe but you are not, we will come and get you, you think you can trust some people but you cannot, we will come and get you.'

Jayden walks up to me and I hand him the note he reads it and growls lowly. He picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses my lips and then he says to his pack,

"This is my mate, your Luna, welcome her to our pack, also we will be joining our packs together" Our packs cheer for us and then I say

"Let the women and children out, men from Jayden's pack, you are able to see if any of the females from my pack are your mates"

I hop out of Jayden's arms and he growls at me softly. I kiss his cheek and I walk off to let the women know the news. We I get there and unlock the door all the women are standing and sitting there with the children with worried faces, "we will be joining packs with my mates pack, also some of his men are coming to see if they are your mates, also we didn't lose any men, some of your mates with return to you with injuries so make sure to take care of them when they come back to you"

The women cheer and they all start to walk to the door when, what feels like a bomb hits and makes the earth above us start to fall, I get everyone to the other side of the room and I get some of them to shift and to start digging another passage way, so we can have more room. We are now completely sealed off and I walk over to them and I say "Get back" They all get back and I use my fire power then my water power to loosen the dirt, I shift and stat digging, others follow my lead and we have gotten a little further, some women have gone to the side of the corridor and are starting to make some rooms.

Jayden's P.O.V

A bomb hit about three minutes ago and all the women are still in the safe house, we start to walk over there and I growl, the roof has caved in on them and they are trapped underground,

"EVERYONE COME HERE, WE HAVE TO GET THE WOMEN OUT OF THERE"

We all get together in a circle and I say "What are your ideas?" some shouted "dig them out" others "mind link them so we know roughly where they are" We spent thirty minutes on making a plan then I mind linked Becca 'Baby are you okay?' Then we all hear an ear piercing scream, and I know that it's Becca's scream.

Q>7X