Chapter 30 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

The council member who started it all says "Still females aren't allowed to be here"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU STAND THERE AND THINK THAT YOU ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SELF CONCEITED NEUROTIC LITTLE BASTARDS THAT PULL RANK WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR OWN WAY." I could feel my body heating up with my powers and they stand there shocked because as I thought, I was on fire.

"OH SO NOW, YOU SHUT UP, WELL I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY"

"WHO HERE WANTS TO SEE A FIGHT? AGAINST ME AND ALL THE COUNCIL MEMBERS, IF I WIN THEY MOVE TO ANOTHER CONTINENT AND IF THEY BOTHER US WE GET PERMISSION TO KILL THEM, AND IF THEY WIN THEY GET MY PACK"

"Prove it to us, there us ten of us council members and there is one little tiny girl, we can take her"

"Hey drake, you can fight her one on one if you are so confident and it can be to the death instead."

"Deal" he says

I look at him and he smiles at me. "Deal, we go outside now and all the alphas can watch and, NO-ONE CAN INTERFERE"

We all get up and I walk outside and I take my shirt off and I am left in my sports bra, I wasn't going to have something that he could use to strangle me with. I keep my denim short shorts on and he is there, he is only about twenty nine, hmm not a bad age to die, but me I'm almost eighteen, I going to kill this son of a bitch, literally because he is a male and his mum is a bitch because she is a werewolf, anyone?, never mind.

"On three"

All the alpha's count down from three.

"THREE"

"TWO"

"ONE"

"FIGHT"