Chapter 16

As Isabella and the other girls walk into the pack house laughing and smiling together, the pack sees them and nods their heads at them, showing their respect. The girls just smile at them and walk into the kitchen, seeing a bunch of the pack women about to start cooking dinner.

'Tonight ladies-'. Isabella started, to get their attention.

'Go home, spend time with your mates and family, dinner shall be taken care of'. Isabella finishes as the women cheer and thank her. Isabella just smiles and nods, as they finish what they were doing and leave the kitchen.

'Grace, you're on mac and cheese'.

'Sky, you're on Shepard's pie'.

'Molly, you're on marinated chicken and vegetables'.

'Let me guess, Isa, you're on steak and sausages'. Molly says.

'Yep'. Isabella says with a smirk as the girls giggle and cheer.

Over all it took about three hours to cook everything that would be needed for the pack, there were only about eighty in Isabella's pack, counting the children. As the girls finished cooking and setting the food up on the main table, they could hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

'Anyone who wants dinner, come and get some'. Isabella says through the pack link.

A couple of her pack, mainly the women who were sent home to spend time with their families declined saying that they were staying home and all Isabella could do was smile. Her pack comes down and sits around the tables, Isabella and the girls serving everyone before themselves, as they finished serving the pack Isabella said 'Dig in'.

Her pack cheered and went silent as they dug into the food. Jayden sat down next to Isabella and the pack looked at her with awe, not only had she been forced to take over the pack, she had suffered the loss of her family, and found her mate. After dinner ended Jayden, Luke, Cain, and Dalton sent the girls to their rooms, saying that they would take care of the dishes. Isabella and the girls go to her room and take turns showering, and getting ready for bed.

As Isabella is about to lay down on her bed Tori starts crying, Isabella gets up quickly and walks through her closet into Tori's room. She sees what the problem is. Tori is lying on her bed and clutching the black. Carefully Isabella picks her up and cradles her into her chest, rocking her slightly. Tori calms down and Isabella puts her back down before going back into her room, seeing her friends showered and dressed she smiles at them

'You're going to be a great mum'. Grace says.

Isabella just blushes and says thanks.

'Movie marathon, movie marathon, movie marathon'. The girls chant as Isabella sits down on her bed.

'Grace and Sky, you're on snacks. Molly, you're on making the den. I'm going to pick the movies'.

The girls scatter around, Molly grabs blankets and pillows and throws them onto the floor, making the den. When Grace and Sky return, they have arm fulls of snacks. Including, soda, chips, chocolate, Oreo's, lollies, cookies. When Isabella comes back into the room she has four movies in her hands. The Orphan, The Conjuring one and two and Rings.

'What movie do you want to watch first?'. Isabella asks.

'The Orphan, then Rings and then the Conjuring'. Molly answers.

The other two girls agree as Isabella turns around and turns the tv on. Putting the Orphan on she jumps in-between Sky and Molly, who were holding the chocolate.

~

After watching all the movies, it was fifteen to four the next morning so Isabella got up and climbed over Sky and Grace and slid into her bed. The girls watching her with envy before they all smirk and jump up and climb in next to her. Isabella was suddenly very glad for her King size bed.