Chapter 6

Isabella's eyes were blood red, the fury could be seen in her eyes easily. She was getting ready to shift. Someone had come into her room and taken her little girl away from her. Some bastard has taken her daughter.

'I need every guard and fighter that is on duty to report to the pack house and be ready for my command to attack, your next heir to this pack has been taken and she needs to be found otherwise someone is going to pay'. Isabella says into the pack link calmly.

'Jason, Jake, Luke, Tyler and Cain, I need you to go and search for my little girl and make sure that there is not a single scratch on her body when you get her home'.

'Yes alpha' they all reply.

Isabella mind linking her best friends. 'Sky, Grace and Molly, I need you to come with me to get some paint for little Tori's room, also we need to renovate the rooms so that ours is connected, I need to make sure every night that she is safe so that my paranoia can you know, eventually go away'.

'Also so I can protect her easier'. Isabella adds.

'Bella, of course we will help you with everything, you're our best friend as we are yours'. Molly says.

'Ok, so we leave in ten minutes to go shopping for the stuff we need'. Isabella replies slowly

~

'Ok girls, it's time, were going now'. Isabella says to the girls.

'Whose car are we going in?' Grace asks.

'Mine, dibs'. Isabella says.

The other three just shake their heads and start walking to Isabella's matte black Nissan Skyline GTR R35. It was a birthday present from Isabella's father, two weeks before they died.

Isabella and the girls arrived at the mall, trying to find an empty car spot infuriated Isabella because people were just plain rude. She growled as she indicated to go into a park only to have another car pull in front of her into it. She growled furiously as she parked her car in front of theirs in the middle of the road, now they'll have to wait till she leaves to be able to move.

Isabella and the girls get out of the car. Walking into the mall people stop and stare. The wolves in Isabella's pack nod their heads ever so slightly not to cause confusion to humans that may see. Isabella and the girls walk into a random store, laughing they walk up to one of the employees and ask 'Do you sell baby stuff?'.

Isabella does a double take, noting that the scent was wolf, but not only that, this boy was a wolf in her pack.

'Yes, we do alpha, follow me' He replies shyly, looking at the ground.

He looks behind Isabella, cocks his head to the side, sniffs the air, looks into Grace's eyes and whispers 'mate'.

~

Dalton was on his last shift for the day, when Isabella and her friends walked into the store. Dalton payed the other three girls no attention, because Isabella was talking to him. After Isabella asked him if they sold baby stuff, a small smile graced his lips, telling her to follow him she went to turn around when he smelt the most intoxicating smell.

A mix between the smell of the ocean and mint. The only way that Dalton could really explain it was with one word. 'Mate'.

Dalton looks behind Isabella only to lay eyes on the most gorgeous girl in the world. Dalton looks into Grace's eyes at the same time she does. They whisper 'mate' and smile brightly.

Dalton walks over to her and asks 'What's your name beautiful?' as he strokes her cheek, slowly putting a stray piece of her hair behind her ear.

'G-Grace' She stutters.

All Dalton can think is how adorable his mate is, and how gorgeous she is. He couldn't have asked for a better mate. Dalton puts his arm around Grace's waist and walks in front of Isabella. As Dalton walks past Isabella he says 'alpha' as a sign of respect.

'If you could follow me, I'll show you where the baby stuff is'.

Grace looks at Dalton out of the corner of her eye when she stops for a brief second, before walking again. 'What's your name?' she asks shyly.

'Dalton Green' He replies as he looks at her, a smile on his face.