Chapter 14

Isabella's wolf gave her control back and she shifted back to her human form. Curling in a ball on the ground. Isabella tried not to concentrate on two things, those two things being her leg that was bleeding and mutilated and the other being naked and covered in blood in front of her mate.

Isabella heard the sound of bones breaking and relocating, knowing that her mate had shifted. Jayden walked over to her and sat down in front of her, pulling her up right. He lifted her arms, keeping eye contact with her the entire time. Jayden then pulled the shirt over her head and put her arms through the arm holes, then he pulled it over the rest of her body.

Isabella then felt herself being lifted into her mate's arms as she drifted into unconsciousness.

~

Jayden held his mate in his arms as he walked to the pack house. As Jayden got closer and closer to Isabella's pack house, he started to see her pack outside and just hanging around.

As he walked through the tree line, a couple of the male wolves stared at him and growled. Their growls getting louder when they spotted their alpha female unconscious in his arms.

Jayden just growled threateningly back at them and walked into the pack house. A younger male meeting him at the door and growling.

'What are you doing with Bella'. He growls at him.

'I'm helping my mate, so get out of the way mutt'. Jayden growls as he pushes past him and follows Isabella's scent to her room.

When he arrived at her room, her bedroom door was closed. He sighed and as Jayden was about to put her on the ground, three females and one male walked down the corridor.

'Oh, my god, Isabella' they screamed as they ran towards him.

Jayden just growled at them.

'Who are you'. The male asks. Looking at Jayden carefully.

'My name is alpha Jayden Blaze, I'm Isabella's mate'. He says.

The three girls 'aww' and then Jayden looks at the male, 'Mind opening the door?'.

The male just nods, and opens Isabella's door and lets him in.

Jayden turns with Isabella in his arms. 'Would you be able to tell her beta her condition and let him know that I will be staying with her?'. Jayden asks him.

'You just told him yourself, my name is beta Luke'.

Jayden just nods and walks Isabella over to her bed. He lays her down and grabs the towel that was hanging on her chair. Carefully wrapping it around her leg. Once he was finished with the make do bandage he laid down next to Isabella and pulled her body to his.

~

Isabella woke up with her back pressed against Jayden's stomach. Sighing in content Isabella rolled onto her stomach, laying her arm and leg over Jayden's body. Hearing Jayden groan, Isabella opened her eyes and looked up at him.

'Love'. He warned.

'What?'. Isabella asks weirdly.

Once realisation hit Isabella she giggled and removed her leg from over his body, then sighing she got up and stretched. Jayden growling behind her. Isabella turned around and looked at him weirdly then with realisation she yelped and ran to the bathroom.

Once safely hidden in the bathroom she looked in the mirror. She was only wearing a t-shirt that came down about two inches under her ass.

'Sky?'. Isabella said into their mind link.