Chapter 17 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

I awoke to my phone ringing in the morning and let me tell you I nearly threw my phone to the other side of my room because I am not a morning person. I answered my phone and this was the conversation.

"Hello is this Molly's phone?"

"Maybe it is, can I ask who is on the other side of this call?"

"You may but that does not mean that I will answer you."

"Okay who are you?"

"My name is Dave"

"Okay and by the way, this isn't Molly but it is her alpha female, so what where you doing trying to contact my beta's mate?"

"Oh you don't know? Pity"

"I'm her boyfriend." He continues.

"Yup totally because she is totally going to be dating someone of the likes of you when she is happily mated."

After that I end the call. I ask Luke "do you know a Dave?"

"Umm yea alpha that was my best friends name when I was at primary school, why?"

"Because he is your mates supposed 'boyfriend' and he just tried to call her phone but got my number instead."

"okay alpha and may I ask where my mate is because she didn't return last night and I was getting worried but I could still feel her presence in the pack house so I knew that she wasn't like you know... gone."

'Yea we kind of had a movie marathon last night and we only finished it at like really early this morning."

"Okay alpha, do you want a coffee?''

"Yea thanks Luke ill meet you in the kitchen."

I walk out of my room in my pj shorts that were purple with white polka-dots on them and my light purple see through top that has a dark purple heart on it, but don't worry I was wearing a purple and black bandoe underneath it. And yes I wasn't going to put any other clothes on because today was a Sunday so therefore it was my lazy day! YES!!

I walk to the kitchen as Luke was pouring the coffee into two mugs. I walk over and get the milk from the fridge and pour some milk into our cups and then get some sugar and whipped cream, I put the sugar in and stir it around until it dissolves and then I top the coffee with whipped cream.

We take our mugs and sit on the couch I sit with one leg underneath my butt and one leg over the edge of the couch and we wait till the others come down.

We were talking when a very sleepy Molly stumbles down the stairs and walks up to Luke and cuddles into his chest and falls asleep next to him on the couch. I silently awed.

After that the girls started to com down and then I went to go check on Tori. I find my beautiful daughter awake and she is playing with those little toys that hangs above her head. I pick her up and place her on my hip and start to walk down the stairs.

"Luke, I would like you to be my beta, do you accept?"

"Yes thank you alpha"

I mind link Dalton "Dalton I would like you to be my gamma, do you accept?"

"Yes I do thank you alpha" he replies.

"Cain"

"Yes alpha"

"I would like you to be my delta, do you accept?"

"Yes thank you alpha"

I say in the pack link "Pack meeting after lunch today, it is mandatory"