Chapter 25 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

"Hey Jay, go have a shower, get cleaned up and meet me in half an hour at my car."

"Okay Becca"

We both walk to our room to have showers. I take a fifteen minute shower and when I get back out I feel so much better. I walk to my cupboard in my towel and I put on undergarments, on top of that I put on my jean short shorts and my purple tank top. I match it with my black flats and I go back into my bathroom to apply my makeup.

I put on black mascara and eyeliner and a little bit of lip gloss.

I have five minutes left so I go into Tori's room to see her there awake and playing with her guardian.

"Mummy!" she squeals.

I pick her up and she says "I want to name my gwarden"

"Ok baby what do you want to name her?"

"Cuddles"

"Okay that's an adorable name baby, let's see if she answers to it."

"Cuddles come here"

I watch as she jumps out of Tori's cot and stands at our feet. Tori squeals. "She did it mummy."

"Do you want to come with mummy for a car drive?"

"Yes pwease mummy"

"Skylar come on girl."

Skylar comes in the room and cocks her head to the left.

We start walking and when I whistle they start to walk beside us. We walk down to my car that has Tori's seat permanently in it now, I put Tori in and buckle her up, they jump into my car and they lay down on the seats.

Jay comes out and gets into the front. We start driving and then the radio station put on one of my favourite songs, 'Really don't care' by Demi Lovato.

I turn it down when I look into the rear mirror and see Tori is sleeping soundly.

When we get to the car dealership we get out and I pick tori up and keep the girls in the car, I lock the car but first slide the windows down a little.

We go into the main building and a man comes up to us "Welcome, do you need any help?"

"Umm yes please, we are looking for a car for my friend over here, I lost a bet and I have to buy him any car that he wants."

"Okay any car that you particularly are looking for"

"No but what's that one", pointing to the one on the left.

"That one is a Honda civic, we have it in all colours, and any colour you would want specifically?"

"Umm red?"

"Yup its three cars over if you want to have a look at it."

"Nar can I get the Red Honda Civic?'

"Sure are you paying card, or are you putting a deposit on it?"

"We are actually paying cash" I interrupt.

He looks so shocked. "How much is it?"

"It's 30,000 dollars."

I take the money out of my bag and hand it to him. He gives us the keys and Jay drives his car home, while I take mine.

I beat Jay home and after a couple of minutes when he doesn't show up, I start to worry. 'Jay where are you?'

'I'm almost there, sorry if I worried you alpha'

I see his car in the distance and I sigh in relief. When he parks next to me he gets out with a bag. He hands me the contents which was three, THREE, chocolate bars. "Thank you Jay."

I give him a hug and he replies with "You just bought me a car, in cash, so I though you could have some chocolate."