Chapter 28 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Luke's P.O.V

It has been twelve hours since Becca, went missing and the whole pack can feel that she is hurt. Whenever something happens to her, we all feel it, but not nearly as much as she does.

Becca's P.O.V

The next time I wake up, I look down at my body and then I remember everything. Jayden won't want me now and I have until tonight to get out of here so I can get to the alpha's meeting tomorrow.

I look at the chains and think, I should be able to break them off the wall? Right?

Then I scream into the pack link, 'SKYLAR!'

She growls into my head and I know she heard me, the guardians get very protective of the people they are guarding, so when I am in trouble she goes into defensive mode, also if I die she dies, if I'm hurt she's hurt.

I think it was about twenty to forty minutes when I look up and see a window, then what shocks me is that Skylar is there looking at me, she sees me and she whines.

"Skylar please get me out of here." I plead to her.

She starts to slam her body into the metal bars that are there and she is dinting them, when I feel my wolf start to come to the surface, I wait a couple of minutes and Skylar has dislodged one of the bars, once I can fully feel my wolf I start trying to break the chains.

After a couple of attempts I get my hands free, I start working on my legs and as soon as I get them off, Skylar has dislodged all the rest of the bars and my cell has been opened and there stands Sam, not looking pleased.

Skylar jumps through the window and stands in front of me protectively, I start to back up to the window that is now open and as I start to climb up it Sam shoots a sedative at me, I duck and it goes straight out and hits the guards leg, seconds later he is unconscious.

Skylar jumps at him and starts to circle him, he shoots her with sedatives but as long as I am conscious she will be too.

She ends up behind him and rips his throat out. I climb out through the window and Skylar jumps through, we stand next to each other and then we start running, It only takes us about an hour and a half to get to the pack house and when I get there, Luke was about to walk through the door when he stops in his tracks and sniffs the air.

He smells my scent and as I run through the foliage I trip on a root and am about to fall onto the ground when he is there, holding me from falling, he helps me to my feet and puts his arm around my waist to support me. When he does I scream in pain because he touched my back.

He stands up and holds me really soft, I slowly walk to a tree and brace myself as he looks at my back.

"Shit"

He takes me too the pack hospital and he lays me on the bed, on my stomach because I cant lay on my back. He doesn't seem to mind that I am naked, and only ever looked me in the eyes, when the doctor comes she starts to clean my back, everytime she gets to close I scream.

"Luke"

"Yes alpha?"

"Get Jayden" is all I say before I pass out from the pain.

Luke's P.O.V

I look at the whip marks on her back and there has to be at least forty of them. I mind link Dalton.

'Get a message to Jayden NOW'

'On it'

After a couple of minutes I hear the loudest growl that can only belong to one male. He's here.

He follows her scent and is at the door in a matter of seconds. When he sees her back he starts crying.

As he walks closer I see the whip marks slowly start to heal.

"Jayden"

"Yes?"

"Come here quickly"

As he gets closer her back starts to heal even faster.

"Holy shit" he mutters.

"Hold your hands over her back but don't touch her" I suggest.

He does as I say and slowly goes up her back without touching her and when he brings his hands back to his body her back is almost completely healed.

Next in comes Skylar and she walks in, jumps on my lap and onto Becca's bed before licking her back. Becca's back completely heals in a matter of seconds.

Becca's P.O.V

The next morning I wake up in the hospital I look around and see Skylar laying next to me, Luke on the left and Jayden asleep on the right.

"Luke" I say softly.

He looks over at me and smiles.

"Finally, your awake"

"water?" I ask.

He holds a cup of water to my mouth, I take the straw and finish the water. My throat feels better.

I get up slowly and see Jayden waking up. He growls and I see im still naked. I pull the sheet up to cover my body. He takes his shirt off and hands it to me and I put it on expecting to feel the stinging sensation of the material touching my back, and when it doesn't happen I look around shocked.

"Why doesn't my back hurt?"

"Your back started healing when I got closer and then Skylar licked your back and healed the rest" Jayden says as he leans forward and kisses my forehead.

"Ok"

I get up slowly and walk to my room and get dressed and to have a nice long relaxing shower. After getting dressed I go to my car and drive to the pharmacy, after buying three different tests I went home and took the tests after waiting five minutes I looked at all three of them and they were positive, I was pregnant with his child.

I slide down the wall and Skylar comes through the door and rubs her head along my stomach and then I get the feeling that I have to see the pack doctor.

So I do that, I go to see the pack doctor and when I get there I ask "is there any way to do a DNA test on a child, that isn't born yet?"

"Umm sort of"

She asks me to lift my shirt up, to under my breasts and she puts the gel on my stomach, "Well it looks like you are pregnant with your mates child, alpha, because it is as healthy as a child that two alphas made"

Then I think to myself 'Sam wasn't an alpha'

Then I think 'Skylar rubbed her head across my stomach'

I thank the doctor, wipe the gel of my stomach and go to my room where Skylar is there.

"Skylar, did you somehow change the baby's gene to my mates and mine?"

She nods and I stand there shocked.