Chapter 12

Isabella woke up, covered in sweat in the middle of the night. She had a very urgent feeling to go for a run. So she packed a bag with two sets of clothes, just in case.

After what happened between her and Jason, Isabella couldn't look at him for a while but she had forgiven him after punching him. After she hit him though, she had realised why he had done it, he had done it to calm her down so she held his hand and took his pain away.

Without thinking Isabella jumps out her window and shifts mid-air. She catches her bag in her mouth and off she goes. She was running along her border when she sees another wolf. It was midnight black and huge. So, it either had to be an alpha or a beta.

Isabella growls lowly but stays on her territory and he does the same so Isabella can safely assume that, that is his territory.

Isabella looks at him carefully almost warning him to stay there. She goes behind a tree and shifts, quickly putting on her black booty shorts and her black sports bra.

When Isabella walks out from behind the tree she realised that he had shifted as well and he was wearing black denim shorts. They both lock eyes and Isabella's wolf says 'Mate'.

Isabella walks to her border line and as does he. We both stop at our borders, neither wanting to make the first move.

'Can I come over and spend some time with my mate? Do you think your alpha would allow me?'

'I think the alpha would be more than pleased if you were to come over' Isabella said softly almost purring.

'Why would he be like that?'. He asks confused.

Isabella just smirks, adding to his confusion before clearing everything up for him. 'Because I'm the alpha'. She says as she holds her head higher and smirks.

'Oh ok'. He says as he looks at her with pride.

As he steps over the border he asks 'What may my lovely mates name be?'.

'It's Isabella Beckett alpha of Bloodshade Pack, territory you are now standing on, and may I ask what my mates name is?'.

'Why yes my dear mate, its Jayden Blaze alpha of the Blue Fire Pack'.

That's why he was so close to her border because we share a border. Duh Isabella thinks to herself.

~

Jayden was in his room on the third floor of his pack house trying to get some sleep. But his wolf was completely and utterly restless. His wolf kept repeating the same word over and over again.

'Bloodshade'.

'Bloodshade'.

'Bloodshade'.

Jayden finally listened to his wolf and got up, picking up a pair of black shorts to take with him and he jumped out of his window, shifting and catching his shorts in his jaw.

He hit the ground and took off running. As he gets closer to the border he shares with the alpha of the Bloodshade pack he can hear another heartbeat coming his way. Instinctively can slows his pace and awaits for the wolf to show himself.

The wolf stops at its border and looks at him, straight in his eyes. Jayden growls softly but the wolf doesn't look away. The wolf steps behind a tree and shifts, Jayden shifting where he was quickly puts his shorts on.

When the wolf walks back out it was not what Jayden had been expecting because well the wolf he saw was huge and he was expecting an alpha or a beta or something but instead he saw a gorgeous girl with waist long red hair, and bright blue eyes step out in black booty shorts and a black sports bra.

Jayden and this mysterious girl lock eyes and his wolf says one word he has been hoping for, for three years.

'Mate'.

Jayden walks to his border as she does to hers. They both stop at their own border lines.

'Can I come over and spend some time with my mate? Do you think your alpha would allow me?'

'I think the alpha would be more then pleased if you were to come over' she replies.

'Why would he be like that?' He ask completely confused.

'Because I'm the alpha'

'Oh ok' Jayden says. He looks at her again and feels proud to have such a beautiful, amazing, strong, and powerful mate.

As Jayden steps over the border he asks 'What may my lovely mates name be?'.

'It's Isabella Beckett alpha of the Bloodshade Pack, territory you are now standing on, and may I ask what my mates name is?'.

'Why yes my dear mate, I'm Jayden Blaze alpha of the Blue Fire Pack'.

Jayden walks over to her and as he is about to pull her lips to mine. She stops and says, "I am really sorry about this but my beta just told me that there have been sightings of rogues, I have to go, but if you meet me here at seven tomorrow morning we can resume this and talk then'.

Jayden thought it over and then said 'Seven is too far away make it fifteen past six and we have a deal plus tomorrow is Sunday so they won't notice us slipping away for a while'.

'Okay fifteen past six here, we have a deal?'.

Jayden could feel her nerves suddenly grow, as she was about to shift Jayden asks 'Would you like some help with the rogues... Not that you need it, but you know?'.

'Sure but make sure to keep up'. She says as she laughs and turns around.

She steps behind a tree and shifts, Jayden strips and shifts as well and she starts running.