Just Another Collab

"Unnie! What's your relationship with Hwasa!?"
Right when Wheein saw Hyuna alone, she aggressively asked this question. She didn't want it to seem like she was into Hwasa so she added
"We are label mates but we never talk! Hwasa just came and you guys already seem like best friends."
Then she said under her breath
"or more..."

Hyuna couldn't help but think how cute Wheein was. She told Wheein
"Haha, it's a relationship you don't need to worry about"
Then left.

Hyuna's words made Wheein think
Their relationship is none of my business... Why do I even care so much? I have someone else to search for, I 'll never find them if I keep doing this. Nothing is special about Hwasa anyways. I'll just forget about her.

A month passes, Wheein and Hwasa had no interactions. They both interacted with everyone except each other. Hwasa was curious about Wheein's sudden change but thought it was for the better. Wheein was still curious about Hwasa and Hyuna's relationship but knew she had better things to do like AWS comeback and promotions. Her questions were answered though. After a month, she saw Hwasa and Hyuna at M Count Down. She was confused but decided to ignore it. While watching the other performances, Hwasa and Hyuna came up. They did a collab. Wheein's heart felt at peace after seeing this.

What Wheein didn't know was Hyuna approached Hwasa with the collaboration idea.
Hyuna: Hello Hwasa ssi! I'm a big fan.

Hwasa: Wow, I'm flattered! I'm a big fan of yours too.

Hyuna: So you're under fire right now?

Hwasa: Ah, yes.

Hyuna: That's so dumb. Like even if it were true, they shouldn't be boycotting like this. It's 2016 for goodness sake.

Hwasa: Thank you for understanding Hyuna ssi.

Hyuna: Let's drop the honorifics?

Hwasa: Shall I call you unnie then?

Hyuna: That would be nice.

Hwasa: Okay unnie.

Hyuna: So I actually approached you for a reason.

Hwasa: Okay... What reason?

Hyuna: Do you want to do a collab? It would be a win-win situation.

Hwasa: Of course! I'd only dream to collab with you!

Hyuna: The pleasure is mine. Let's go?

Hwasa: Where...?

Hyuna: Aren't we gonna collab?

Hwasa: Already?! Don't we have to contact our agencies or managers?

Hyuna: Did you forget? We're under the same agency now.

They laughed together and got really close. It was only normal that Wheein misunderstood. But in the end, it was just another collab.