Aftermath

After their reunion, Wheein drags Hwasa back to the company where Jong Sul gave her a scolding. He told her
"Hey! How could you do this to the fans? To me? I thought something happened to you after you asked for that video tape!"

"Sorry haha"

"You know what... You're getting punished."

"How?"

"I WILL MAKE A NEW GROUP CALLED MAMAMOO AND YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT WITH THE AWS MEMBERS."

"Oh no."

Hwasa acted like she didn't like it but in reality loved it. Their last collab was such a big hit, this was to make up for the 1.25 year hiatus. It brought stocks up and fans were happy. But a little situation came up... News outlets were nonstop broadcasting about Hwasa's scandals with other girls. Her company got so sick of it, they released news that her and Moonbyul were dating.
"News reports say group mates Hwasa and Moonbyul are dating!"

"Jong Suk oppa! I can do way better than Moonbyul oppa!"

"Jong Suk hyung, you know I'm dating Solar right?!!"

They were both against the news. Wheein and Solar found it hilarious. Out of the whole group those two disliked each other the most but had to "date". Wheein always gave Hwasa a hard time about it
Hwasa: Do you wanna go on a date?

Wheein: Don't cheat on Moonbyul oppa.

Hwasa:...

Incident 2:
Hwasa gives Wheein a hug then asks
"What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I don't talk to people who are taken."

"WHEEIN."

Solar also gave Moonbyul a hard time about it.
"Are you always this pretty?

"Yes but probably not as pretty as your girlfriend."

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND FOR THE 100th time."

Incident 2:
Moonbyul: Honey, have you seen my phone?

Solar: Honey? Your honey isn't here. She's cheating on you with Wheein.

Moonbyul: I hate you.

Just like that, Mamamoo happily lived their idols lives until Woo Bin got out of jail...

My Happiness, the end.