Joining Companies

Rumors spread, the CEO of Cube Entertainment heard that Starship Entertainment might be closing soon due to near bankruptcy. Cube Entertainment makes a proposal to Starship Entertainment... To combine companies with the condition, Cube is in of Idols while Starship is in charge of anything acting related. Starship is in no position to turn the offer down and they combine. There wasn't really a downside except for the fact that Hwasa and Wheein would be together all the time and it might bring back the traumatizing memories. Hwasa was angry so she went to talk to both CEO's. For clarification Hwasa calls her CEO oppa but his name is Kim Woo Bin while Cube Entertainment CEO is Lee Jong Suk.
Hwasa: Oppa! How could you do this? You know I don't want to be near AWS.

Woo Bin: Hwasa ah~ I'm sorry. I didn't have another choice. You know this is partially your fault too, right?

Hwasa: but still!

Woo Bin: Look, I don't want to resort to this either.

Hwasa: I'm going to leave if you do this.

Jong Suk: Leave

Hwasa: You think I won't?

Hwasa's CEO clenched his fist. He didn't want Hwasa leaving. He didn't like how Jong Suk was treating her. He was about to talk when Jong Suk continued.

Jong Suk: If you leave, we just make money. You signed a contract. The fee for breach of contract is 1,000,000 dollars. Do you still want to leave?

Hwasa:...

Jong Suk: Then it's settled. I'll grant you 1 wish. Use it wisely.

Hwasa knew she couldn't leave. She decided to just think of it as a good thing.
New company, new people, more connections. One step closer to figuring out who hit Wheein.

Right when she entered Cube Entertainment, lots of idols greeted her. One in particular was trying very hard to get closer to her. It was Hyuna.