Hiatus

*Conversation between the two CEOs*
(Reminder: Woo Bin was Starship's CEO while Jong Suk is Cube's.)

Jong Suk: I think Hwasa needs to go on a hiatus.

Woo Bin: No she doesn't. She'll lose popularity.

Jong Suk: She's popular right now because of all the wrong reasons! You know it's the scandal that is bringing her into the spotlight right now. We have to take her out of that.

Woo Bin: I guess you're right...

Jong Suk: AWS is taking a hiatus too. They just finished promotions.

Woo Bin: Alright.

They informed the idols about their hiatus right after. To their surprise, all the idols were relieved.
Moonbyul: Really? It's about time. I'm exhausted.

Solar: Isn't this our first break since debuting?

Wheein: Thank you.

Jong Suk: You guys are happy?

Wheein, Solar & Moonbyul: Yes!

Jong Suk: Oh, well, have a nice break!

Wheein, Solar, Moonbyul: Thank you!

It was Woo Bin's turn to tell Hwasa. He kept hesitating. He didn't want her feelings hurt. But when he told her, he was just as surprised as Jong Suk was. She was actually happy about it.

Woo Bin: Hwasa ah~

Hwasa: Oppa... What's wrong?

Woo Bin: What do you mean?

Hwasa: You never call my name like that.

Woo Bin: Well you have to take a break from being an idol for a while...

Hwasa: Are you firing me...?

Woo Bin: No! Never! Just a hiatus...

Hwasa: Oh that's great, alright.

Woo Bin: You aren't upset?

Hwasa: I haven't had a break since I entered your company. Maybe joining companies wasn't so bad after all.

Woo Bin: I'm happy as long as you are.

Hwasa was happy because she could finally start her research. Same with Wheein. Hwasa starts to search for the person who hit Wheein. Meanwhile, Wheein searches for the person in her memories. The one she can't forget but can't remember. Solar and Moonbyul are happy to be alone together but they didn't know that they would be bothered by Wheein and Hwasa so much.