Missing

The three month hiatus with no schedule was over and it was time for all of them to return but Hwasa was missing. Both CEOs were panicking to find her.
Woo Bin: Where has she gone?!

Jong Suk: That ungrateful girl! Even after I gave her a wish.

Woo Bin: Don't talk about her like that. She doesn't deserve it.

Jong Suk: Did you guys plan this together? I knew something was up!

Woo Bin: Chill. No, nothing like that.

Jong Suk: We had a great plan that now needs to be postponed!

Woo Bin: Sorry...

Jong Suk: Next time keep her in check.

Woo Bin had his fist balled up but knew Jong Suk was right. Woo Bin couldn't get in touch with Hwasa and didn't even bother trying anymore. He started to act weird but no one knew why. Of course, an official statement was released.
Hello, this is Hwasa's agency. Hwasa's hiatus will be extended due to her health issues. Please understand.

Everyone was suspicious. They didn't understand why she had health issues because she always seemed fine and wasn't overworked compared to other idols. Luckily for Hwasa's agency, everyone ignored it because AWS came in the spotlight with their comeback. Hwasa went to the detective and asked him to hide her. It was witness protection so he did so. After a month of no return, Hwasa's company filed her as a missing person. Of course no cops searched for her since they all knew she was in witness protection. She stayed like that for a year. Planning when she was going to arrest Woo Bin. One day she decided that she has let him off the hook for too long, she told the cops to take action. After cops confirmed it was him driving the vehicle, the went to his house, Hwasa too.
Knock knock

Woo Bin asked who was there but there was no response. He got suspicious and opened the door. The police raided his house.
"You are under arrest for the hit and run three years ago."

Hwasa was in tears and asked
"Why oppa? We didn't even know each other. Why didn't you stop?"

Woo Bin was crying too and confessed
"I loved you. But you loved Wheein. I accepted you into my agency but rejected Wheein... So you didn't come. I saw you drinking with her then followed you. You jumped out on the street and I slowed down but then I saw her. I could tell she was going to save you. I made sure not to hit her hard. I know that I should've stopped the car and offered a ride to the hospital... Then none of this would have happened but I didn't want you to know I hit her. So I left. I followed you again, the day you had a collaboration with AWS. I knew she forgot about you but I couldn't take any chances. I was going to take you away but to my surprise, you were sober. I left before you could see me bit that damn girl recognized my car. I'm sorry Hwasa..."

"oppa"

Her voice was shaky. She was scared. But, she felt how sincere he was. She didn't want to hate him but it was hard not to. She tells him
"please come back... a changed man."

"I promise."