Revenge Is Sweet

I woke up the next morning at six to my dad and Ethan's yelling. I could plainly hear that it was over tomorrow night; debating over age cutoff for wolves allowed to fight, whether or not the woman should fight, and who to call for help.  

I groaned out and reached over to the opposite side of my bed to grab another pillow, wanting desperately to cover my head and go back to sleep, but instead of my hand coming in contact with a pillow I hit a face.  

I turned over quickly and popped my eyes open to see Ashton laying down next to me on his stomach and Sam sitting on his back. I smiled involuntarily at the sight of my mate, "What the hell are you two doing?" 

"The dads woke us up," Sam shrugged.  

"So we came to bother you," Ashton concluded.  

I looked at both the boys, still in their pajama pants and sleep shirts, looking adorable as a two year old. It was times like this that I thought Sam and Ashton would make better twins than Ashton and Anthony. They were constantly with each other, had at least a million inside jokes, and even acted like one another. It was equally as creepy as it was humorous.  

"So, what do y'all wanna do before D-day?" I rolled over so that I was facing Ashton and gave him a small smile. This was the first time I had woken up with a boy in my bed, and it surprisingly didn't affect me the way I thought it would. 

Just lying there looking at the boy with the deep green eyes, and dreamy smile, I couldn't be mad. I had never been happier in my whole life than when I came back here. It was where I belonged, where everything fit together, and where I planned to stay forever. That meant that I had to do all I could to save the pack.  

"Piggy back races?" Sam suggested.  

I looked up and took in Sam's messy appearance and amused smile. I couldn't see him as an Alpha. They were always so serious and demanding, whereas Sam was so laid back and fun. I could almost see him trying to punish someone and laughing while doing it.  

"No Sam, I don't want to break my mate," I laughed. I sat up and pushed my covers back before standing up and heading into my closet. 

I held my finger up at the boys and then closed myself in. I picked out a jean mini-skirt and a blue tube top. I paired it with a pair of black converse and then stepped out. I had first planned on doing nothing but fun things, but then I realized that I didn't want to lose my pack and I needed to do all I could to help.  

When I stepped back into my room, Sam was no longer there, but Ashton was sprawled out and cuddling with my pillows. I cleared my throat loudly and gained his attention. "Wow babe, you look nice." 

I laughed, "Put the boyfriend talk away, we have business to take care of." 

Ashton climbed off the bed and walked over to me looking like a predator eying its prey. I can't lie, I dug it. He wrapped His arms around my waist and pulled me forward, into his body. "Boyfriend, girlfriend business?" He asked and then placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.  

I smiled and shook my head. He again leaned forward and kissed my right cheek. He pulled back and looked at me with raised eye brows and I shook my head again, smiled still in place. He repeated his kiss on my other check, chin, and then my forehead. When he looked at me again I grabbed the front of his shirt, pulled him forward and pressed my lips firmly against his, but when he tried to deepen the kiss I pulled away. 

"If you want to spend the day with me, you should get dressed." 

Ashton groaned and threw his head back, "And take a cold shower." 

I laughed again, something I was doing a lot more than I ever had before. "I'll be in Web's room, come find me when you're done." I pulled him in for one more kiss and then pushed him away and ran from the room. I could hear the low growl the emanated from his chest and had to fight my wolf, she wanted to go back into that room and make him happy, but I thought we had more pressing issues. After standing in the hall debating with her, I finally won.