Next

If you loved the Guardians come check 'em out!!! 

The Guardians is being published!  A few sample chapters of book one are up on my profile.

Feel free to come find me on facebook and Goodreads. Links to site are on my profile. Hope to see you there!!!!

The Guardians: Earth 

Book Description

Werewolves are gorgeous model like men that turn into majestic wolves. Vampires can control themselves so that they can be with a human without drinking from them. Fairies are cute little winged creatures that fly around and do sweet things. Witches are one with nature and they can do amazing things with their magic. Demons stay in Hell.

Um, No.

Werewolves are mean vicious things that turn every full moon and kill at least one person, and that's on a slow night. Vampires can't control themselves for shit, they eat everything from animal to humans, and nothing can change that. Fairies are mean, chaos creating punks that enjoy other's pain. Witches can be decent, but if they tap into the wrong power they can really ruin your day. Demons walk the earth. Everything you thought you knew was so wrong. 

*****************************************************************************

Did you know that The Guardians series is published?? Book 1 and 2 are available on Smashwords.com, Barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com

If you love my work you will thoroughly enjoy the Guardian series. You can look them up by their names: The Guardians: Earth and The Guardians: Air or you can look them up by my name: S. Nicole Johnson. Some other great news: The Guardians: Fire will soon be available for purchase.

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for reading!