I'll Always Be Here ~ Ayuta

(Ayato dominant, Uta submissive.)
Sorry for bad ship name and photos above!! I couldn't find anything else!
*Music above kinda goes with chapter. Also, don't eat while reading!

Ayato's POV

"Uta," a feminine voice calls. I stand with my boyfriend, Uta. He has his arm around himself due to the piercing pains he's been experiencing in his abdomen. I think it's because he hasn't really eaten anything, or been able to keep anything down. But, medical science and illnesses are a strange subject.

As I was saying, Uta and I follow this human female to a room. It is rather small compared to the other rooms around. "Please wait. Dr. Kano will be here shortly," the nurse says and exits the room.

"What if something serious is wrong?" I ask Uta. "Everything will be fine. It's just abdominal pain," he assures. I roll my eyes. He could be dying and he would say that.

Dr. Kano enters the room, holding a clipboard. "Hello, I am Dr. Kano. I've heard that Uta here has been experiencing some discomfort." Uta nods. "Don't listen to what he says! He is not fine!" I exclaim. "He hasn't been able to keep anything down! That is not normal."

Dr. Kano looks at me and jots something down on his clipboard. "Okay, we will order an ultrasound for you, Mr. Uta," he says. "Just to rule out any intestinal or abdominal injuries." He exits the room and walks down the hallway.

I look to Uta, "You should've told me when this started happening. Now this could be bad!" He looks at me with his adorable, innocent look, "I thought it would go away. I didn't want you to worry about me." I wrap my arm around him and kiss his cheek, "I'll always worry for you; no matter what it is." The little kiss quickly escalates to a make out session. Not a heated one, but close to it.

"Dr. Kano said that the ultrasound is ready. Oh, uh, follow me," an embarrassed male nurse says, hiding his face. He walked in on me and Uta. This was embarrassing!

Uta and I follow the blushing male to the ultrasound room. Dr. Kano stands next to a shorter female assistant. She has a cheerful smile and indigo hair. "Hello! I am—" "A quiet assistant," Dr. Kano interrupts. The cheerful assistant loses the pep in her step and becomes very quiet. Thank you Dr. Kano!

"So, Uta, if you could please lay on the bed and lift your shirt up," Dr. Kano instructs. I peck Uta's cheek, "No one will judge you here. Just do as the doctor says." He shoots a worried glance at me and obeys the doctor. If I wouldn't risk getting both of us killed, I'd have my kagune out ready to kill Dr. Kano if he hurts my Uty in any way!

Dr. Kano retrieves a small container of translucent gel. I tilt my head in interest. These humans have some of the weirdest things in their possession.

"This will indeed be cold," Dr. Kano warns Uta. Uta does a "Really?" face and lets Dr. Kano continue. As soon as the gel makes contact with Uta's pale skin, he hisses. I guess it really is cold. I hold his hand as Dr. Kano moves the transducer across the gel.

After a short time, I become anxious. I hear the assistant and Dr. Kano gasp. "What's wrong with my Uty?!" I demand. Uta blushes at the nickname. Dr. Kano clears his throat and regains his composure. "Mr. Kirishima, have you and Uta been..........sexually active?"