Complete ~ Blaaron

Not a request...

(Aaron dominant, Blaine submissive.)

Yes, I am going back to the TJA series I wrote awhile ago. I still have enough content thought of to write a fourth book! But, I won't ever do it, sorry. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this!

Also, this will take place before Hudson is born. It leads up to his birth.

~

Blaine's POV

"Should we try for another baby?" I ask Aaron.

"Only of you're up for it," he replies, "even though I don't wanna see you in that much pain ever again."

I can't help but smile as Aaron sets his head in my lap. "Don't worry, A. This time shouldn't be as painful as it was with Quinn. My body had kind of grown used to it," I assure him.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "Yes, 100% sure," I reply, petting his hair.

"Then, I guess we can try one day," he says.

"What are we waiting for?" I ask, "why can't we do to now?" "Well, for one thing, Quinn is here. She could walk in on us. We can try she's at preschool one day, deal?" Aaron asks.

"Deal."

~

•10 Weeks Later•

"Aaron, I have some news."

Aaron looks away from our daughter and to me. "What is it, Blainy?"

"Remember that one night?" I ask as I sit in his lap. He smiles, "Of course I do. How could I ever forget all of those erotic noises?"

I feel my face heat up and Aaron laughs. "You're so cute when you're flustered," he says. "No I'm not!" I say, feeling slightly annoyed.

"Yes you are. You've always been adorable," Aaron suggests. "How could you say that about me? I used to self harm, wish to be dead and be the smallest person on the football team. What in the hell do you see in me?" I ask.

Aaron carefully pins me down on the couch. "What do I see in you? I see everything. You're my whole life, my world. Without you, I'm nothing. You've given me a wonderful life and a beautiful baby girl," he says, "I need you, Blaine. I really wish you could see that. I wish that all of your pain would go away. You don't deserve the scars on your skin."

I feel tears in my eyes when he finishes. "And, don't you ever forget that I love you more than anything else in this world," he concludes. Then, I pretty much lose it.

I begin crying softly. Aaron pulls me into his lap and softly kisses me. "Those times in life we learn to try, with one intention," he sings, trying to sooth me. "Of learning how and when we'll die, but we can't listen ~"