#1 Fan ~ Remdy

Not a request...

(Andy dominant, Remington submissive.) (Remington above ↑)

Remington's POV

I've always been Andy Biersack's number one fan. I have tons of Black Veil Brides and Andy Black merchandise. Shirts, wristbands, bandanas, you name it.

I've been to at least eight concerts, too. I've gotten autographs from each of the members — Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, CC, and Jake —. Especially from Andy.

I've always been that fanboy that obsessed over Andy. I pre-ordered every one of his songs when he still worked under Andy Black. So, you can feel free to call me an obsessive fanboy.

Sure, anyone can be like me and do all of the things I've done. But not everyone can be carrying the legendary Andy Biersack's baby, can they?

Let me explain. Andy pretty much knows me by name since I've met him after concerts so much. He invited me to come to a bar with him after the meet and greet. (After making sure I was at least 18, in which I am.)

Long story short, we got drunk and had sex. It felt great. My dream was coming true. Not many other fans can say that.

Although, this event may be great, but I don't know how to tell him. We've stayed in contact and he's apologized multiple times for that night. Of course, I've accepted his apology every time.

I'm just so scared to tell him. I don't want to lose him...

...

"I'll be right back," I tell Sebastian as I exit the tour bus. I get my vibrating phone out of my pocket to see Andy is calling me. "Hello?" I ask as I answer the call.

"Hey," he says, "how are you doing?" "I'm great," I reply, "you?" "I'm okay," he says, "I was just wondering if you'd like too hang out later? I haven't seen you much ever since that, uh, incident." "Andy, you don't have to be so awkward about it," I assure him, "it just happened. It's in the past now. Anyways, where should we hang out?"

"Let's go to Hot Topic and surprise fans!" Andy suggests, "they'll love it!" "Sounds like a plan," I reply, "come to my tour bus as four. I'll be here. Emerson and Sebastian will be, too." "Ah, okay. I'll see you then," Andy says.

"Great! See you later," I reply. "See you later," he says and ends the call. It looks like I'll be able to tell Andy tonight; great! He needs to know. If I tell him in public, he can't freak out that much. That will be good for me. I'm very emotional right now.

"Remi?" I hear Sebastian ask behind me. "Yeah?" I reply. "Why did you come out here to talk to Andy? It's freezing! Get inside before you get sick," Sebastian commands. I sigh and go back into the tour bus.

"I'll be meeting up with Andy later at four," I tell Sebastian and Emerson. "Okay, where?" Emerson asks. "Here. But, he and I will be going to Hot Topic," I reply. "Make sure you don't go into Spencer's," Sebastian says, "especially the forbidden back half."

"Wh—" I stop myself before I ask. I know exactly why they're telling me this. In the back of Spencer's, there are lots of sex toys and various other sexual objects. They're trying to tease me about the night Andy and I messed up.

"Shut up," I tell Sebastian, "stop reminding me of that night!" "I wasn't trying to," he lies. "Liar! I know you were!" I exclaim before thinking. Shit, I'm bad at that.