Hell Above ~ Kellic

Requested by _Wolf17_

(Vic dominant, Kellin submissive.)

*This will contain mentions of military/army stuff.*

*Pretend Kellin is a bit shorter than Vic in this, okay?*

Kellin's POV

"Please, don't go," I beg Vic with tears in my eyes. He was just called in to go back over seas. I don't want him to go. He can't go!

"Kellin, baby, I'm sorry," he says, pressing a kiss on my forehead, "but I'm needed on the front line." He then lightly places a hand on my seven and a half month old baby bump. I'll miss this when he's gone.

I finally let the tears spill. Vic wraps him arms around me and pulls me close to his chest. "Kells, please don't cry. I'll be back before you know it," he assures me.

"B-But what i-if you c-can't make it to s-see Anna being b-born?" I ask shakily. Vic hooks three of his fingers under my chin and makes me look up into his eyes. "Kellin, I'll try my very best to be here. Just please, please don't stress. I'll be fine. I've always come home, right?" He asks.

I nod and lay my head back on his chest. I look at the two week old letter on the table that was from the military officers. The deployment program started back up and Vic's name eventually came next. (Since it's alphabetized/organized by last name.) They sent us a letter notifying that he has to be at the airport tomorrow at 07:00. (am.)

"It's getting late," Vic says, "let's get to bed."

"Okay," I reply. I just don't want tomorrow to come.

Vic scoops me up like a newly wedded bride and carries me to our bedroom. He gently lays me on the bed and begins softly kissing my neck.

"You up for it?" He asks.

I smile at him warmly, "Of course, baby." Next, he connects our lips and begins kissing me passionately.

The rest of the night is a distant blur...

*The Next Morning*

I give Vic a sad look as he carries his bag out to the car. Tony gives me a pat on the back. "Don't worry, he'll be back," he insists. "I hope so," I reply sadly.

"Time to go," Vic says. I nod and follow him out to the car. Tony follows behind since he'll have to drive me back home because the doctor told me I shouldn't drive at the moment. Plus, it's probably wouldn't be best to drive when you can barely even see your feet when you stand.

I sit in the passenger seat while Vic gets in the driver's seat. Tony sits awkwardly in the back. Vic and I share a kiss before he cranks the car and begins driving down the highway.

When we arrive at the place where he will depart from us —which is similar to an airport— he gets out. Tony and I get out as well. Vic gets him faded camouflage bag out and slings it over his shoulder. We only have a few minutes to say our goodbyes.

He wraps his arms around my waist as best as he can. I look up into his eyes, feeling tears come to mine.

"I don't want you to go," I say, feeling helpless.